Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Casey to the Red Sox?
I love Case, but he's gotta go man, he's grossly overpaid and we need pitching. I love the Reds and the Red Sox, and this could work out for both teams.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a.../512060394
that would be awesome to see Casey go to the BO SOX!
It would be nice but neither one of those pitchers are worth giving up casey, sounds like another bust deal for the reds if they go through with.
I agree...I would HATE to see Casey go....but I mean hell, get one good pitcher instead of 2 bad one Rolleyes
Bronson Arroyo would be at the very least the number 3 starter for the reds. It would be a huge upgrade plus make room for all three outfielders plus Dunn at first, this would be a GREAT move.

Don't let Casey's great attitude and zest for the game cloud your judgement on this one.

He is making 9 Mil next year, no where near what would be a high salary for someone of his ability and numbers, he's a 3-4 mil player and everyone knows that.

For 3-4 mil a year you can bring in another starter.
"98NCCalum" Wrote:Bronson Arroyo would be at the very least the number 3 starter for the reds. It would be a huge upgrade plus make room for all three outfielders plus Dunn at first, this would be a GREAT move.
WOW...a #3 guy for the Reds....so on most other teams that would just be a #5 guy right? The Reds' staff isn't that good. If they are going to trade then get someone that could be a #1 or atleast a #2....I mean come on!!
98 I remember awhile back in a other forum that the Reds needed to trade Casey and you were against it, what has changed your mind now?
i think that sean will improve the red sox if he goes
"LC99" Wrote:98 I remember awhile back in a other forum that the Reds needed to trade Casey and you were against it, what has changed your mind now?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I agree with 98