Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donkey Basketball Game Tonite
There's going to be a donkey basketball game tonite at the old Wheelwright high school gym. It's been a long time since I've been to one of these, is anyone else going? It should be pretty funny to watch.
What exactly is a donkey basketball game JR? Smile
If you have never been to a donkey basketball game, you must take the time out to go...Not many opportunites to see something like this. It's probably been 10 years since I have been to one, but I still remember it was one of the funniest times ever...
By the way where is Wheelright even at???
What is it though? Do people play basketball riding Donkeys? Really this the first time ive ever heard of it.
Well it's been quite a while since I've been, but as far as I know there's 4 players on a team, 4 minute qtrs., and you ride a donkey. The donkeys usually aren't too cooperative as you may have guessed, it's pretty funny.
Charlie Wrote:By the way where is Wheelright even at???

3-4 miles I'm guessing from the South Floyd high school it starts at 7:00 from what I heard.
What time does is start JR. The boys would get a "kick" out of this Smile
7:00, are you going QQ?
Can't wait to see everyone riding them there jack**** oop's I mean them there donkey's.
There's supposed to be three games from what I was told:

Game 1 Jackscreek Jackasses vs Hi Hat Horsemen
Game 2 Clearcreek Cowboys vs Buckingham Broncos
Game 3 The Championship for the 2 winners

Just kidding with the names but there is 3 games to be played.
I haven't seen a game like this since I was in the 8th grade. ER won't allow them to be played on their big, nice floor but at Feds Creek we had one every year. I loved them. Any kids or heck, even adults would LOVE to see these games. They never get old.
I'm with QQ...NEVER head of this in my life!
ive never heard of it before so I didnt want to be the 1st to ask what it was thanks QQ
haah they are great lol.. You need to go watch one lol.
They ARE great. Imagine seeing your buddies (in my case the seniors at school go sign up to ride them for the game) on the backs of donkeys, trying to get the stubborn things to move much less get them where they needed to be, trying to shoot while sitting on them, the ball will roll down the court and people will be hopping off from their donkey and running after it and they have to run back to their donkey to shoot and all of that. People have to get off from their donkey and pull them sometimes. When they poop, whoever was riding it has to clean it up. The donkeys smell really bad and the poop smells worse. lol
It appeared that some of the donkeys were doing the riding. They are kind of tough to hang on to. I can't get over how much fun it was to watch.
i heard Coach Gearheart ( Brandon ) fell off his... any truth to this?
I think "ejected" from it might be a better fit.
It was so funny watchin everyone try an jump on the donkeys while they are runnin. It was a lot of fun to watch an everyone there I think enjoyed it..
Hmm...the only one I ever wen to was held somewhere in Pike Co. the News-Express hosted it and my step-dad rode a donkey...it was hilarious...he has a certificate from it...
Man, wish i could go
DTfan Wrote:Hmm...the only one I ever wen to was held somewhere in Pike Co. the News-Express hosted it and my step-dad rode a donkey...it was hilarious...he has a certificate from it...
Now THAT would have been funny. I can't see him doing that. lol
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I think "ejected" from it might be a better fit.
thas funny... i would have done anything to have saw that.
DTfan Wrote:Hmm...the only one I ever wen to was held somewhere in Pike Co. the News-Express hosted it and my step-dad rode a donkey...it was hilarious...he has a certificate from it...
LOL, tell him I wish I would have seen it, I never seen a a$$ ride a donkey before....