Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Florida
62.50%
Alabama
37.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Florida - #2 Alabama: SEC Championship 12/5
Well, we have been talking about this game and it's implications since October. It's here. A rematch of last season championship game. All the marbles to not only the SEC Championship, but the odds on favorite for the National Championship.

Both will roll into the Georgia Dome with undefeated records. Thoughts? Predictions?
Im gonna go with Florida,
Florida
Alabama!!
Florida 20
Bama 10
I gotta go with the Gators.......
Alabama will end Tebows National Title hopes Roll Tide Roll
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im sticking with the same pick Ive used every Alabama football game since 1982. The Alabama Crimson Tide will be your SEC Champions.
Alabama 27
Florida 21

ROLL TIDE!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ TH32, How can this game not be an 8:00 game. Blows me away that the biggest game of the year, bigger than the championship game, is on at 3:00.
Alabama by 7
Gators by 2.
the Gators prove why they are chompions
Gators by 21
Tim Tebow wants another SEC Championship, and no team will stop him. Florida rolls the Tide.
Stardust Wrote:^ TH32, How can this game not be an 8:00 game. Blows me away that the biggest game of the year, bigger than the championship game, is on at 3:00.

I know man, this sucks for people that have to work....( LIKE ME lol)
hopefully I can run back and forth to the back and watch some.
Blows me away that this is not a night game
Stardust Wrote:^ TH32, How can this game not be an 8:00 game. Blows me away that the biggest game of the year, bigger than the championship game, is on at 3:00.
I know man, I have no clue why. The #1 and #2 teams in the country, and cant garner a prime time event. I have no clue why the Iron Bowl was a 2:00 FRIDAY game either! I didnt like that at all..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flordia will probaly win but I think Alabama deserves it more.
I said it last year during the National Championship and I'll say it again...Bama and Texas will play this years championship. It's their turn.

Bama 32
Florida 24
sasquatchsportz Wrote:Flordia will probaly win but I think Alabama deserves it more.

What do you mean by "deserves" it more? Just curious.
roll tide roll
I take the tide by 10!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Should be a great game.. The defenses are two of the best you will see. Florida has the edge offensively, but I still see them struggling to make plays down the field in the passing game. Urban Meyer will have more than Tebow leaving to cry about and I see Alabama grinding this one out to knock off the Gators.

Wow that upsets me that it's not a night time primetime game. Two of the best defenses in the country, 2 front running heisman candidates, both undefeated playing for the SEC Championship and a BCS Title birth, storyline doesn't get any better. Tebow has came up huge in the big games, and nothing will change here, he will lead The Gators to another SEC Title!

Florida- 35
Alabama-24
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why, I succeed." -Michael Jordan

"The ceiling is the roof." -Michael Jordan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really like both teams and IMO this one could go either way, but I'm taking Tim Tebow and the Gators.