Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President B. Hussein Obama Afghanistan Speech at West Point
thecavemaster Wrote:If you refer to the President as "Obama" I would respond with nothing. Why do you use "Hussein"? Simply because you are upset with him, as you suggest? I'll take you at your word on that, but I have to sit on a lot of doubt to do it.

Why do I use Hussein? Could it be because that is his given name? You have brought up this issue on several threads in the past, I really don't understand why using his given name upsets you so much, after all it was his parents that named him Barrack Hussein Obama. Remember I said, if I become upset with someone I use their first and middle names like (Barrack Hussein) not just Hussein.

BTW you did not answer my question. Where was your outrage when Bush was being called names and was not referred to as president?
thecavemaster Wrote:
If you refer to the President as "Obama" I would respond with nothing. Why do you use "Hussein"? Simply because you are upset with him, as you suggest? I'll take you at your word on that, but I have to sit on a lot of doubt to do it.

Definition of boy name Hussein in the Baby Names Dictionary.

Hussein : It is of Arabic origin, and it's meaning is good; small handsome one.The name of a prominent person on Shiite Islam and a royal name in Jordan.

Definition of Hitler.

Hitler : German Nazi dictator during World War 11.

Was it alright with you when your buddies compared GW to Hitler ?
Joe Friday Wrote:Definition of boy name Hussein in the Baby Names Dictionary.

Hussein : It is of Arabic origin, and it's meaning is good; small handsome one.The name of a prominent person on Shiite Islam and a royal name in Jordan.

Definition of Hitler.

Hitler : German Nazi dictator during World War 11.

Was it alright with you when your buddies compared GW to Hitler ?

I think the comparison to Hitler is profane and ridiculous when used by American politicians. It is an appeal to fear and irrationality. For instance, to suggest that some sort of background check before a person can purchase an assault rifle is "a slippery slope to Hilter's Germany" is, obviously, ridiculous. So, in sum, I don't think comparing GWBII to Hitler was "alright." I am sure your definition of "Hussein" is what Old School has in mind when he uses it...