Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word of Thanks....
I just wanted to take this time to send out my HUGE appreciation to torQQue for all of the hard work that he has put into this site to get it up and running!! I know that over the past 24 hours he has been working extra hard doing upgrades to make sure that the site keeps running – even with me (and prob bballer) down his neck all day – SORRY!! Big Grin …..

Keep up the good work QQ and pass the load to me all you want so you can have more free time!!!

THANKS!!!!
Beef Wrote:I just wanted to take this time to send out my HUGE appreciation to torQQue for all of the hard work that he has put into this site to get it up and running!! I know that over the past 24 hours he has been working extra hard doing upgrades to make sure that the site keeps running – even with me (and prob bballer) down his neck all day – SORRY!! Big Grin …..

Keep up the good work QQ and pass the load to me all you want so you can have more free time!!!

THANKS!!!!
Yeah I am guilty too Beef!!! But Thanks alot QQ!!!!!! Im willing to help Just like beef is..You need your rest..lol..I dont think that he has been asleep
Basketballer Wrote:
Beef Wrote:I just wanted to take this time to send out my HUGE appreciation to torQQue for all of the hard work that he has put into this site to get it up and running!! I know that over the past 24 hours he has been working extra hard doing upgrades to make sure that the site keeps running – even with me (and prob bballer) down his neck all day – SORRY!! Big Grin …..

THANKS!!!!
Yeah I am guilty too Beef!!! But Thanks alot QQ!!!!!! Im willing to help Just like beef is..You need your rest..lol..I dont think that he has been asleep

I havent been asleep in two days. I want this to work for everyone! I think Im gonna take a nap soon though! You guys have been so helpful.. Its deeply appreciated.. Any ideas to improve the site just let me know..All You guy/gals on here are extremely helpful and great to talk too..
This needs to be bumped!! so here..

ttt Big Grin
I agree completely Beef.. Thanx Torqque for the start of my new addiction lol.
I agree with CTD and the test. QQ if you need anything or any help let me know.
For he's a jolly good fellow.....

Thanks for your hard work torQQue !!!

Musique48: 1er.gif
Thanks QQ!! I will help ya out also!!
Thanks for the site QQ, I'll be happy to help if you need any.
Yes he is constantly working on it to make it better!!!!
I went ahead and stickied this thread cuz I think it is very important. We just want torQQue to know that his work is greatly appreciated. QQ I'm pretty good with computers and creating websites and doing those kinds of things. If you want, you can appoint me some kind of administration person and I will help out with anything you need. Just let me know.
QQ thanks for you endless work on this site. It is already an addiction for me. Many Thanks.
Your welcome, Im glad you like it! Well get things rolling around here with some public advertising!
torQQue Wrote:
Basketballer Wrote:

THANKS!!!!

I havent been asleep in two days. I want this to work for everyone! I think Im gonna take a nap soon though! You guys have been so helpful.. Its deeply appreciated.. Any ideas to improve the site just let me know..All You guy/gals on here are extremely helpful and great to talk too..

thanks
You da man torQQue!
Thanks for the site QQ if there's anything I can do to help just let me know.