Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School
Who likes school? Who don't? I hate it!
I miss high school. But I hated it when I was there. Well I just hated the teachers, and some of the people. But I miss it anyway
I just returned to school after working several years in the computer/networking industry..I am current working on my masters of CIS.. I want to teach computers and coach football when Im complete...
I like about 3 classes to graduate college with a degree in Criminal Jsutice, But I Think im going to go back and get one in teaching
I've been in college since 2000 and still don't know what to go into. lol.. I started as a CIS major, went to Pharm. found out I hated chemistry, then I decided to teach, changed my mind. Now I want to be a criminal pathologist.
torQQue Wrote:I just returned to school after working several years in the computer/networking industry..I am current working on my masters of CIS.. I want to teach computers and coach football when Im complete...

Waterboy is a classic
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I've been in college since 2000 and still don't know what to go into. lol.. I started as a CIS major, went to Pharm. found out I hated chemistry, then I decided to teach, changed my mind. Now I want to be a criminal pathologist.

laugh1.gif you crack me up taxi!!

Posted 18 Jan 2005 02:01 am:

megaman Wrote:
torQQue Wrote:I just returned to school after working several years in the computer/networking industry..I am current working on my masters of CIS.. I want to teach computers and coach football when Im complete...

Waterboy is a classic

I bet ive seen that movie 1000 times.. Thats no joke!! Its my 3yo fav movie..We always watching it.. It sure beats Barney!
[/quote]

I bet ive seen that movie 1000 times.. Thats no joke!! Its my 3yo fav movie..We always watching it.. It sure beats Barney![/quote]

Come on now Torqque everyone loves Barney
School isn't so bad. The only parts about school that I dont like are having to get up early, and not being able to eat when I want. Well, the work part sucks too.
I signed up for classes the other day, and went to the first meeting today. I get off work at 4 a.m, and my first class was at 11 lol. But that's not too bad I guess lol.
I miss high school to0, man I had some good days at FHS.
I loved High School....possibly the best 4 years of my life....