• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals/Lions Updates
Both teams punt on their first possession
This game is giving me the urgency to take a nap
The bad part is the Lions are my second favorite team. So imagine being a Bengals and Lions fan for years. LOL long long Sunday afternoons.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Nice to see Benson back.
Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this MOUNTAIN, `Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. NKJ
Chad has had a few chances that have totally slipped through his hands.
Well made one there but short of the first down.
This game has nothing to report on
I know the feeling. Cincy needs to get on the board and keep them from getting any confidence of pulling a Oakland style upset.
Coles didn't even fight for the position
Bengals shot themselves int he foot there.
Coles seems to be in another world sometime.
It also doesn't look like Palmer is totally into this game today either. We need to get the run established.
Wow - It even lookes like the Bengals players are getting bored with the game...
How do you leave Johnson that wide open?
Everyone in three states knew they were going to go deep there. That was freaking crazy.
Cincy had better get their game on and they had better do it now. The lions think they can win this game.
Image that Whitworth with a penalty
Where are they going or where is he throwing it? They look like the BUNGALS of old.
Good gawd, this is terrible football. You almost have to ask with the QB practices with the WR's....
Surprise we get to punt again. At least the steelers are having trouble with the Raiders.
Leonard with a nice catch and run, but not enough for the 1st
Great punt by Huber. Looks like he is going to have a great game......
At least he showed some heart on that play and tried to make something of it.
Now the D can't tackle.
Does Smith have grease on him? Oh, No, it's that the Bengals don't tackle
Should have been picked off.
Big Ray almost had one Screen
They are just not playing hard today. Marvin needs to lite a fire. Another catch for Johnson.
Need to hold them here.
End of 1.

Lions up 7-0
  • 1(current)
  • Next