Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central 51 Phelps 44
Pike Central leads throughout then holds on at the end. Haley Ratliff records her fourth Double-Double with 19 points and 15 rebounds. Paige Lowe comes off of the bench to score 11.
Congrats Pike Central
It seems like Phelps has a pretty good team this year. They have played 2 close games with some the 15th's better teams.
Congrats Pike Central!!
"Rigga Tino" Wrote:It seems like Phelps has a pretty good team this year. They have played 2 close games with some the 15th's better teams.
My thoughts exactly.

I thought Phelps was supposed to down this year. OR, did PCC and East Ridge overlook them?
Phelps had good size and big teams will give the Lady Hawks trouble all year if I was guessing.
Did you see Thompson Jump out of no where to get a rebound over kim coleman. She was 6foot in the air :omg:
Congratulations Pike Central.

Phelps has stayed pretty close to two good teams. They hung in there with ER and scored with a couple of seconds to go to bring them within one. ER was having an off night but they were right there with them. Phelps has ER's old coach Denise Campbell so they have a good staff behind them. I figured that PCC would have a bigger win that this so maybe Phelps has been underrated this season.
Well PC was up big for a long time then let them back in the game...
"crazyballer" Wrote:Did you see Thompson Jump out of no where to get a rebound over kim coleman. She was 6foot in the air :omg:

Ummm....Were you watching the same game as I was? I didn't see Pcc get any good rebounds other than kayla lowe and haley ratliff.
Great job Pike Central! Why was Tussy asked to leave the program?
Good win PCC! Phelps seems to be playing pretty good ball, they may suprise a few teams this year.
Congrats Pike County Central. I don't think Phelps gets overlooked I think they just get some easy baskets due to people not blocking out.