Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derrick Locke submits NFL paperwork
Kentucky junior, Derrick Locke submits his paper work to the NFL to determine his draft status.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/kentuckyf...41124.html
I wish the best of luck to him in whatever he decides to do but IMO he is not ready for the NFL and he needs to come back next year and complete his senior season.
^ Agreed
In no way is Locke ready for the NFL.
Haha.. And I'm sure that once he sees his status, he'll be back for his senior year.
right now he would go late late late late if he comes back for his senior year he could be a 3rd rounder or better pending on his combine...Be in his best interest to come back go through the college combines, work out with some scouts during the next couple of off seasons, he has already proven he can improve alot in a short ammount of time, another year would do him a WORLD of difference
i believe he will be back for his senior year.
He will be back.
He will be back
leecoukfan Wrote:I wish the best of luck to him in whatever he decides to do but IMO he is not ready for the NFL and he needs to come back next year and complete his senior season.

I agree.
I think he is just testing the waters to see where he stands. I am sure he knows that right now he is way down on all boards.
I hope that he comes back next year.
I also think he will be back and we need him back. If we lose him, we will be hurting at the RB position.
catfan1 Wrote:I also think he will be back and we need him back. If we lose him, we will be hurting at the RB position.

I disagree I think we are still in alright shape at RB either way we had 3 very good Freshman running backs this year who didnt see any time that could be just as good as what Locke was this year with an offseason under their belts. Just saying :Thumbs:...But I agree it would be nice to have him return
i think he'll be back but you can't blame the guy for seeing what he needs to work on and maybe give him some motivation!!!