Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All conference team?
I heard at the end of the year in the OVC they pick an all conference team does anyone know if they do and if so how is it picked?
There is an all conference team for the 8th grade in both small and large schools the number from each school is set by how a team does in the conference. example 1st place gets 4 players 2nd gets 3 3rd and 4th place get 2 and 5th-7th place get 1 player.
16BBall Fan Wrote:There is an all conference team for the 8th grade in both small and large schools the number from each school is set by how a team does in the conference. example 1st place gets 4 players 2nd gets 3 3rd and 4th place get 2 and 5th-7th place get 1 player.

Does anyone know who made it from the Large school conference from the Ashland/Boyd Co area?
^ Is the season over?
I am pretty sure that the schools head coach chooses who is on the all-conference team. I do know that last year Zack Patton made it for Boyd Co.
it is not done until the end of the season at the first of Feb. then the selections are announced at the championship game for both small and large schools.
Does the coaches pick for their own team or do they pick for all the teams and the kids with the most votes make up the all conference team?