Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montana Bear Tragedy
This is a very sad story about a bear. Everybody should heed the warning to not feed wildlife because they become dependent and cannot forage for themselves anymore.

This is such a tragedy to see what they have done to our country's wildlife!

The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to
affect US wildlife . . . .

Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs
of belonging to the Democrat Party..... as they have apparently
learned to just sit and wait for the government to step in and provide
for their care and sustenance.

This photo is of a Democrat black bear in Montana nicknamed . .. .
Bearack Obearma.
You can do better than this Dusty.
Tell it like it is, Dusty!!!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You can do better than this Dusty.

:biggrin:
:rockon:
I bet we'll be seeing more and more Bearack's in the future. lol :Clap:
Yeah boy, now those are all some real knee slappers!!!.:eyeroll:
Wildcatk23, why take a very searious and heartwrenching story and make fun of it with this malicious slander of a great american!

Stardust Wrote:Wildcatk23, why take a very searious and heartwrenching story and make fun of it with this malicious slander of a great american!

Im sorry dusty. i feel sorry for this bear. u guys just putting it in the same sentence as Obama must make ti feel retarded..

Why so serious mr kimball? Sad
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im sorry dusty. i feel sorry for this bear. u guys just putting it in the same sentence as Obama must make ti feel retarded..

No, it's not OBearma that is retarded :eyeroll:

Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im sorry dusty. i feel sorry for this bear. u guys just putting it in the same sentence as Obama must make ti feel retarded..

Oh, I dunno. Perhaps making a cartoon out of a president just being told that 3,000 innocent American citizens just lost their life has a way of making me be a party pooper. I'm kinda wierd about stuff like that, I guess.

The other two were OK I guess, and I'm sure you meant no disrespect with the other one though.
My question to Stardust is this..........Is Bearack Obearma an American black bear or is he an illegal immigrant bear? If it is the latter will he still qualify for a medical card, food stamps, public housing, and will his cubs be guaranteed a free public education all at the expense of the taxpayers? I bet he will be a registered Democrat then!!!!!:lmao:
^ hehehehe
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Oh, I dunno. Perhaps making a cartoon out of a president just being told that 3,000 innocent American citizens just lost their life has a way of making me be a party pooper. I'm kinda wierd about stuff like that, I guess.

The other two were OK I guess, and I'm sure you meant no disrespect with the other one though.

Yea. depends which war ur referring to. The iraq war in my opinion had to do with mostly B and D.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Yea. depends which war ur referring to. The iraq war in my opinion had to do with mostly B and D.
War?

You mean to tell me that you are trying to get political and make fun of things that you dont even realize what they are all about? Do you even know what the picture that your referring to as "B" is of ? It had absolutely nothing to do with Iraq. That was when President Bush was sitting in a classroom in Florida with a classroom full of small children, when he was informed of the attacks on the Twin Towers on 9/11 and that our nation was under attack. I said "innocent citizens" lost their lives , not soldiers. Is is funny to you to put off color and borderline obscene suggestions to something of that magnitude? I personally find not one ounce of humor to it.

Hardly a situation to make stupid jokes about it, huh?

I'll write it down as just nothing more than youthful ignorance, and nothing malicious on your part.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:War?

You mean to tell me that you are trying to get political and make fun of things that you dont even realize what they are all about? Do you even know what the picture that your referring to as "B" is of ? It had absolutely nothing to do with Iraq. That was when President Bush was sitting in a classroom in Florida with a classroom full of small children, when he was informed of the attacks on the Twin Towers on 9/11 and that our nation was under attack. I said "innocent citizens" lost their lives , not soldiers. Is is funny to you to put off color and borderline obscene suggestions to something of that magnitude? I personally find not one ounce of humor to it.

Hardly a situation to make stupid jokes about it, huh?

I'll write it down as just nothing more than youthful ignorance, and nothing malicious on your part.

And you mean to tell me that bush knew nothing of the events beforehand? When he later was on tv and said that he watched the first plane hit tower aand said that is a horrible pilot?
So many unanswered questions... that should've been real easy for the government to answer.

Thier failure to answer these questions,the visible evidence and the known supressed evidence,gives decent minded people much reason to believe that the government themselves did this..

There's no solid evidence that this "inadequate intelligence" was the result of 9/11.

There IS solid and consistant evidence that shows there WAS inadequate intelligence that caused millions to seek the truth.

Do i think its funny so many innocent people lost their lives? NO! But its because of that man that they did. And pls dont start about the clinton administration .
Your trying to get political here again. It has nothing to do with who knew what, or who didn't know what. It's not about politics. In this case, who even gives a rat's behind either way. It's about the distastefulness of one of your cartoons and it's inappropriatness. I loved to watch Letterman's jabs at Bush with his "Moments in Presidental History" snipes. I thought they were funny. Everyone needs to be able to laugh about themselves. But this crosses the line. It's not funny, and it takes a warped and a demented mind to think it is, if in fact, you know what the caption is really of.

Like I said, basd on your youthfulness (you were what, 9 years old when it happened?) and the glaring obviousness of you not having the first clue of what the picture was even about, I'm giving you the full benefit of a doubt. Hope you dont decide to argue on this and prove to me the afore mentioned "warped" and "demented" descriptions. Let it rest, grow up and learn from it.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Well oh yea.!
[Image: http://www.thewilyfilipino.com/images/bush_warhuh.jpg]
Take that. And This
[Image: http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo...e_Bush.jpg]
And The Dagger
[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lembpHmlPsM/Sq...-photo.jpg]

Wildcatk23 Wrote:[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZxKAf8oOwtI/Rk..._Logic.jpg]
I don't see the humor in this. Why is it ok to degrade one President but not another? Another example with what's wrong with the American youth today
Why are we all downplaying the plight of this poor bear and his family........
nky Wrote:I don't see the humor in this. Why is it ok to degrade one President but not another? Another example with what's wrong with the American youth today

DId i say there was anything wrong with the bear joke? No? i thought it was funny and so was these.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Your trying to get political here again. It has nothing to do with who knew what, or who didn't know what. It's not about politics. In this case, who even gives a rat's behind either way. It's about the distastefulness of one of your cartoons and it's inappropriatness. I loved to watch Letterman's jabs at Bush with his "Moments in Presidental History" snipes. I thought they were funny. Everyone needs to be able to laugh about themselves. But this crosses the line. It's not funny, and it takes a warped and a demented mind to think it is, if in fact, you know what the caption is really of.

Like I said, basd on your youthfulness (you were what, 9 years old when it happened?) and the glaring obviousness of you not having the first clue of what the picture was even about, I'm giving you the full benefit of a doubt. Hope you dont decide to argue on this and prove to me the afore mentioned "warped" and "demented" descriptions. Let it rest, grow up and learn from it.

Im not going to argue with you. All you do is take shots at me personally and its stupid.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:DId i say there was anything wrong with the bear joke? No? i thought it was funny and so was these.

:biggrin::igiveup:
Stardust Wrote::biggrin::igiveup:

Lol, These crack me up as well.
[Image: http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com...-women.jpg]

[Image: http://rlv.zcache.com/anti_obama_humor_m...cc_400.jpg]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:So many unanswered questions... that should've been real easy for the government to answer.

Thier failure to answer these questions,the visible evidence and the known supressed evidence,gives decent minded people much reason to believe that the government themselves did this..

There's no solid evidence that this "inadequate intelligence" was the result of 9/11.

There IS solid and consistant evidence that shows there WAS inadequate intelligence that caused millions to seek the truth.

Do i think its funny so many innocent people lost their lives? NO! But its because of that man that they did. And pls dont start about the clinton administration .

I don't buy into the conspiracy theory for one second. I take it that you watched Jesse Ventura's program the other night.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im not going to argue with you. All you do is take shots at me personally and its stupid.

I can promise you I was not taking pot shots and I was in no way being personal. I do think that your little cartoons are offensive, borderline profane and inappropriate based on the tragedy that occured concerning the one. I certainly am well within my rights to show my disdain for the tastlessness and offensiveness of your self proclaimed examples of what you consider as humor. I plainly said I was giving you a full benefit of a doubt, just based on your youthfulness. What more do you want? That's not pot shots, son.
Back on topic. I feel sorry for the bear. I can't talk right now, two squirrels are stealing the tires off my truck.
Old School Wrote:I don't buy into the conspiracy theory for one second. I take it that you watched Jesse Ventura's program the other night.

No i heard it was on though. As i was reading up about the matter my friend was watching the show.