Dorton 57
Pikeville 42

Owen Caudill 29 points
Zack Huffman 18 points
Zack Tackett 6 points
Cody Mullins 3 points
Michael Stalker 1 point

C team

I don't know the final score, but seem like it was something like 60-14 Pikeville. Coach Jarrell has the C team book. Hopefully he'll post the stats later.
Coach it seems Dorton is getting better game by game, which is what you want out of them, right. Cody Belter is going to have some amazing stats at the end of the year. I just wonder how he would fare in the history of Dorton Middle School stats, he probably has a stat book all by himself, ha ha. He is getting good scoring support from Caudill, so no team can be satisfied by shutting him down if that is possible plus you have said the entire team plays with heart which is all you can expect. Good game Dorton.
dortonite Wrote:Coach it seems Dorton is getting better game by game, which is what you want out of them, right. Cody Belter is going to have some amazing stats at the end of the year. I just wonder how he would fare in the history of Dorton Middle School stats, he probably has a stat book all by himself, ha ha. He is getting good scoring support from Caudill, so no team can be satisfied by shutting him down if that is possible plus you have said the entire team plays with heart which is all you can expect. Good game Dorton.

I'm not sure about his stats for his career, but I'd say he will score around 1500 points in his career. I'll figure it out sometime by the end of the season. I'm sure his blocks are the most by far at Dorton and rebounds probably are too.

These boys play and work hard and that's all you can ask.
Coach, another nice win! You guys are really playing well right now!
Nice win for Dorton
School Admin. Wrote:Coach, another nice win! You guys are really playing well right now!

Thanks.

Sounds like you guys had a great win tonight. I'll bet the atmosphere in there was unreal.
Well, our kids played very hard, no doubt about it. There are just so many nice teams in the County this year!
Congrats on the win Dorton, Coach I missed this one tonight, but the last few games that I've watched of late it seems as if you got the boys playing some of their best ball of the year. Playing a tough schedule to start the season looks like it is starting to pay off. Keep up the good work coach and remember boys(Dorton) if you work hard and play harder good things will happen. Just an observation, but I have noticed that a few of the teams were playing better ball and looked unbeatable at the beginning of the season have dropped off a little, or may have peaked to soon and it's looking like whoever works the hardest and wants it the most from here to the end stands a real good shot at it. :Clap:
Congrats wildcats on another win tonight. GO BIG RED :flame:
Congratulations Wildcats!
Viking_Mommy Wrote:Congratulations Wildcats!

Thanks and congratulations to you as well. That was a huge win for your program. Keep up the good work.
Thank you too! It was a barn burner, I'll need sometime to recover! LOL...Again,congrats on your win you have an excellent program and a great group of kids!
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Final from Pikeville.

Cody Belter 15 points, 13 blocks, 12 rebounds
Owen Caudill 15 points, 7 rebounds
Jesse Lucas 2 points, 5 assists, 2 steals
Victor Fouts 2 points
Estil Bentley 2 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds
Michael Caudill 2 points, 1 assist
Zach Cantrell 4 rebounds
Zack Tackett 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals
Zack Huffman 2 rebounds

B team

Dorton 57
Pikeville 42

Owen Caudill 29 points
Zack Huffman 18 points
Zack Tackett 6 points
Cody Mullins 3 points
Michael Stalker 1 point

C team

I don't know the final score, but seem like it was something like 60-14 Pikeville. Coach Jarrell has the C team book. Hopefully he'll post the stats later.

62-13 Pikeville's C-team was much bigger and stronger than ours, they have a really good team.

Jacob Beverly 6 points
Tanner Bentley 6 points
Michael Stalker 1 point
good job wildcats
Coach, who do you play next?
School Admin. Wrote:Coach, who do you play next?

Hazard tomorrow. You?
Where at?
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Hazard tomorrow. You?

Wesley Christian at Wesley Christian.... Another dangerous team.......
Dorton is @ Hazard
trufan Wrote:62-13 Pikeville's C-team was much bigger and stronger than ours, they have a really good team.

Jacob Beverly 6 points
Tanner Bentley 6 points
Michael Stalker 1 point

Man, Pikeville's C-team must be good
alleycat53 Wrote:Dorton is @ Hazard

will be a great game