Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does everone thing that p-burg is going to do this year?
Hamilton is doing good with the bat considering he never touched one at Pikeville.

P-burg's defense IMO is much better then last year, which will help Brenton out.
Brenton just wont be surrounded with the talent that he was at Pikeville, but P-burg will be better this season
"dirty30" Wrote:Brenton just wont be surrounded with the talent that he was at Pikeville, but P-burg will be better this season

Your right.
P-burg will be better just when hamilton is on the hill. You all are talking about a team that plays 12 games a year, and i dont know if they even won last year they will still be a push over. They might do all right against a decent JV team.
"NIMROD" Wrote:P-burg will be better just when hamilton is on the hill. You all are talking about a team that plays 12 games a year, and i dont know if they even won last year they will still be a push over. They might do all right against a decent JV team.

I don't think there is any team that only plays 12 games, if they did they would be a .500 team considering they won 6 games last year. :? P-burg could beat any JV team in the 15th.
Could you please post a starting line up. How many games did p-burg play.
No one has a lock on there positions yet, as soon as I know more I'll post it.
Next year Prestonsburg may be a frontrunner in the 15th.
This is the starting line up:

C- Tyler Layne
P- Brenton Hamilton
1st- Josh Rodebaughe
2nd- Nick McGuire
SS- Brandon Campbell
3rd- John Mark Stephens
LF- Cory Tincher
CF- Andrew Shepphard
RF- Bobby Hughes
pburg may be better...but they 100% will NOT win thier district...with allen central in there, i dont see it feasable for them....they will have to hit VERY well and play even better D against them....as for region, if they make it, they will be gone after game 1 i would think
"TheEssentialElement" Wrote:pburg may be better...but they 100% will NOT win thier district...with allen central in there, i dont see it feasable for them....they will have to hit VERY well and play even better D against them....as for region, if they make it, they will be gone after game 1 i would think

Why do you say that?

P-burg played AC in the wooden bat tourny and only lost 4 to 1 throwing there number 5 pitcher with a key player out.
P-burg is lookin great! they have new coach and i think that they really have their heads in the game! Hamilton is going 2 help the blackcats out tremendsouly!