Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cumberland Falls Classic
Scores
Claiborne, TN 60 Middlesboro 54
Somerset 37 Whitley County 33
Bracken County 67 Williamsburg 54
Corbin 59 Pendleton County 46
Way to go Bracken... congrats to the other winners as well.
Day 2 scores of the Cumberland Falls

Middlesboro 43 Whitley County 41
This Tournament is a joke....you have one bracket with all the tough teams in it. So if you win or lose you keep playing hard competition the first two rounds. Then you have the other bracket setup with a bunch of cupcakes so the home team can advance to the finals. And don't even get me started on the quality of the ref's. Somerset wins big over Corbin by 20+ even though they won't get any calls.
Does any won know the times of the games today
:popcorn:Somerset Wins by 7 points with the 3rd string in the game for the last 54 seconds..... They were up by 17 pts. in the 1st half....Then the Corbin Referee factor kicked in and they lead by 4 pts at the half. The 2nd half was more of the same with the Ref's, but Somerset manage to get an 18 pt. lead. Then the Ref's called a Technical on Somerset's Coach for no reason and called fouls on Somerset if they even breathed on a Corbin player. When I picked Somerset by 20+ earlier, I really thought Corbin would have a little class and not make it so obvious they would do anything to win. Oh, well I was wrong. Congrats on winning even though it was 8 against 5 the whole game! GOOD JOB! :Thumbs: