Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 5* Quincy Miller Doing John Wall Dance
http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=38752

quincy miller 5* #1 power forward 2011 or rivals #3

Kentucky looking good to get this kid over Kansas, Duke North carolina and a host of other school like 23 of them
Sounds good to me
I really hope he does come here.
sounds real good its like a dream
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I believe Miller is already a lock for the Cats. He is now trying to recruit Gilchrist (#1 player for 2011) and others to come to UK with him as well. The 2011 class could be bigger than this '09 class.
yea bring em on in to lexington
Lol. this is great.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I believe Miller is already a lock for the Cats. He is now trying to recruit Gilchrist (#1 player for 2011) and others to come to UK with him as well. The 2011 class could be bigger than this '09 class.

scary
This is really getting crazy. We may not lose a game for the next decade :lmao:
Yeah, supposedly this kid has been sporting head to toe UK gear, tweeting about the three amigos and doing the Wall dance, not to junx it, but it looks like this kid is ours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cj leslie looks good to uk as well for 2010 rivals #14 5*
Mark it down the 2011 class will be better than the 2009 class.... Teague, Gilchrist, MIller
Navajo4life Wrote:Mark it down the 2011 class will be better than the 2009 class.... Teague, Gilchrist, MIller
Lets hope.

I wish some of these players would start making their commitments.
pretty good
With all the success that Kentucky is having and considering we have Coach Cal i don't see why all the Top players wouldn't want to come to Kentucky?!
qmiller now 6'10 and weighing 202 according to a tweet a little bit ago
Sounds like we have another Jules Camara or Perry Stevenson on our hands if he is that skinny!!! I hope he can bulk up a little before he gets to UK 202lbs is less than what i weigh and im only 6'1''!!
at 6'1 195-200 is perfect but 6'10 he needs to be like 240+
Yeah, thats what im saying! He's a bean pole! I'd be happy with 230 but not 202!! And if he is anything like Stevenson or Camara 202 is a strech both were under 200 when they got to UK!!
they'll mature a lil bit more. you guys gtot to think too these kids are like 16 or 17 and already that size. thats pretty sick. hopefully they have great coaches make them hit the weight room.
I just don't understand how some of these kids can be so skinny because i remember back when i was in middle school we played against Oneida Baptist Institute and they had an 8th grader who was 6'6'' and he was already bulked up i think he weighed right around 240 or 250!
Is there any chance of landing Brandon Knight? I think we are going to have 5 scholarships available from what I am counting, but here is Quincy's highlights.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5poHO_pFdE"]YouTube- Next in Line: The Young Truth Quincy Miller (Class of 2011)[/ame]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Here is Micheal Gilchrist!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk8neY4allE"]YouTube- #1 Ranked 6'6 Michael Gilchrist (Class of 2011) Video Reel[/ame]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]