Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Wins its 2000th Game
deleted
deleted
deleted
Please keep it on topic....you all are more than welcome to start a UK vs. WVU thread. And keep it clean because it WILL be watched. Also, I could not delete one members replies without deleting everyone's replies...it wouldn't be fair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Please keep it on topic....you all are more than welcome to start a UK vs. WVU thread. And keep it clean because it WILL be watched. Also, I could not delete one members replies without deleting everyone's replies...it wouldn't be fair.

no problem here I just stand up for all teams I support and the neer fan got off topic anyway he should have known better than to bring up uk past that was over 30 years ago in a pro uk forum. 2000 wins is a big acomplishment and nobody can downplay the help it has on uks recruiting with all the love espn gave uk leading up the big 2000
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:no problem here I just stand up for all teams I support and the neer fan got off topic anyway he should have known better than to bring up uk past that was over 30 years ago in a pro uk forum.

Kool, thanks for understanding, Like I said, I had to be fair to all parties. I love a debate, but it needs to be in its own thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:no problem here I just stand up for all teams I support and the neer fan got off topic anyway he should have known better than to bring up uk past that was over 30 years ago in a pro uk forum. 2000 wins is a big acomplishment and nobody can downplay the help it has on uks recruiting with all the love espn gave uk leading up the big 2000

Yeah, I heard it was a UK lovefest, they extended coverage all the way through My Old Kentucky Home...lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I appologize for my anti UK posts.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I appologize for my anti UK posts.

It's not that your posts were "anti-UK", all posts that they were deleted by everyone that mentioned "UK vs. WVU" and "recruiting violations" because they were just off topic. Again, debate and cheering for your own team is a freedom we all have here, but there are still rules WE ALL have to go by, site management included, so please don't feel like you were singled out.:thanks:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK2K:flame: