Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina
Aslan Wrote:They've lost to three top five teams, 2 of which they played tough. I hate UNC as much as the next person but there a top 10-15 team, and I guarentee by the end of the season they'll be in the top 10.

Wanna change that to top 15?
i hope that the lose north carlina had the other night proved that there overrated and having 2 starters dont mean nothing thats the reason why there back ups should step in and do what they need to do and show that they can prove they got what it takes to be an starter but i guess you can say they dont have what it takes to be an starter or an back up put them starters back in the game and they will still get beat by them agian and i look for them to drop out of the top 15 if not them voter have something up there *** and need some glasses cause if they dont they sure need to do something
14thregionrules Wrote:i hope that the lose north carlina had the other night proved that there overrated and having 2 starters dont mean nothing thats the reason why there back ups should step in and do what they need to do and show that they can prove they got what it takes to be an starter but i guess you can say they dont have what it takes to be an starter or an back up put them starters back in the game and they will still get beat by them agian and i look for them to drop out of the top 15 if not them voter have something up there *** and need some glasses cause if they dont they sure need to do something

I will disagree with you and state that you probably know nothing about the team that they played. COC was in first place in their conference and has two years in a row knocked off everyone's darling Seth Curry's Davidson team for first place in their conference. Take two prominant players away from UK, in this case Wall and Patterson, and UK loses to!

Now I'm not supporting UNC, I hate them as much as I do Lousiville, dUKe and Indiana, but let's get our facts straight about why UNC lost to a team that was not the worst in the country. UNC overrated, I guess I have to admit that they are. But is COC underrated, ABSOLUTELY!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:North Carolina is a darn good basketball team. They are a very YOUNG team, mostly freshmen and sophomores, and have played a brutal schedule. They were beaten soundly by Syracuse, who IMO, is the best team in the nation, and would beat UK right now. Roy Williams will have this team gelling by the end of the year, and when they do, look out. There is a TON of talent in Chapel Hill, like always, and Williams knows how to coach it. Carolina will challenge Duke for the ACC title this year, and will be a top 5-10 team throughout the year..so as far as them being overrated, no way.
Are you serious???? John Wall doesn't get cramps and we beat the by 20 +
Not a Carolina fan, but, they do have top 10 talent, just a bit young. I feel they will make a deep run in the Tourney.
[quote=Stardust]I will disagree with you and state that you probably know nothing about the team that they played. COC was in first place in their conference and has two years in a row knocked off everyone's darling Seth Curry's Davidson team for first place in their conference. Take two prominant players away from UK, in this case Wall and Patterson, and UK loses to!

I agree. Not having two starters can make a huge difference.
14thregionrules Wrote:Does anyone agree that there overrated, i think its pretty dumb that they have 3 losts and there still ranked in the top ten i do believe that the people that do the polls need to wake up and move them theres alot better teams in front of them that should be in front of them

Duke lost 2 games now to teams that are not ranked in top 15 should they be ranked 6???And who have they beat..I think UNC has a better resume than Duke does
theVILLE Wrote:Duke lost 2 games now to teams that are not ranked in top 15 should they be ranked 6???And who have they beat..I think UNC has a better resume than Duke does

they've beat UConn.

with NC best win coming againts Ohio State
NYY10 Wrote:they've beat UConn.

with NC best win coming againts Ohio State

I was just given 14thregionrules a hard time man wasnt serious...All though i do think they both are top 10...
theVILLE Wrote:I was just given 14thregionrules a hard time man wasnt serious...All though i do think they both are top 10...

K , was just posting their best win, but I do think Duke is top 10

But UNC, maybe top 15
Lol. This thread makes me laugh. Smile
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol. This thread makes me laugh. Smile

Me too. UNC has had this coming though.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Me too. UNC has had this coming though.

I dont see how they are so bad. They have good players...Well Good Recruits..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I dont see how they are so bad. They have good players...Well Good Recruits..

No point guard, three of their top players hurt, young freshman and sophomores with no experience having to step up and play, and there is ZERO leadership. It's easy to see how they are so bad. It's like Kentucky losing Cousins, Wall, Patterson, Bledsoe, then Orton and Dodson. Look who they would have playing then. Hood, Stevenson, Miller, guys like that. Kansas losing Aldrich, Collins, Henry, both Morris brothers, then look who they have playing. Carolina will be better next year, but this isn't a very good basketball team and I knew that coming into the year.