Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Cowher To Return Coaching in 2010
I didnt think he would stay gone to long. He still loves the game to much IMO and has plenty of years left.
i'd like to see him come to the Texans.
He has already had discussions with the Bucs, he's headed to Florida
He will make the teams he coaches a winner.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
As long as its not to Cleveland (or anybody in the AFC North), Oakland or Dallas, Im good with it. Go get 'em Chin master!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would LOVE to have him in Oakland....even HE couldn't win there though Sad
Back to the topic that I steered away from earlier:

The rumors have Cowher going to Tampa Bay. I think the Bucs have some really talented players there, and I don't think they are as far away from being good as their record and effort indicate. I think Bill Cowher could have them in the playoffs in 2 years.
^ That's where he is leaning. Apparently he had conversations with the Buc's his first year out but wanted time away from the game
Tampa would be a good place for him..He really knows how to rebuild a program, not to mention hes a great players coach.
The Texans are a great team just have the wrong guy it would be a good fit for him IMO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We (Redskins) offer a shmo like Haynesworth 100 mill. Why don't we offer someone who would actually HELP US win a 100 mill to coach, lol. I am all for it because in the end, it would be well worth it!
Cowher to Tampa is going to be like Jon Gruden going to Tampa. He will probably get them back to the playoffs year in and year out. This is exactly what Tampa needs.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:We (Redskins) offer a shmo like Haynesworth 100 mill. Why don't we offer someone who would actually HELP US win a 100 mill to coach, lol. I am all for it because in the end, it would be well worth it!
Because thats what Washington does, lol...theres no way theyd pay someone that will help them that kind of money. However, if your a prima donna, an underachiever, or 4 years past your prime, then Washington is where you go to get paid. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just ran across the screen on ESPN, Cowher met with the Bills yesterday.
he is a good coach so he would help any team
Pink Flamingo Wrote:Just ran across the screen on ESPN, Cowher met with the Bills yesterday.

I would LOVE to see T.O. pop off his mouth to Coach Cower. Bill would shut him up FAST!