Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ncaa Football 2010 online dynasty
king360 and I are starting one. No top ten teams, I'm getting Oregon, he's getting Georgia. Anyone like to join?
My live name is T12iNiTy, his is anhero999.
count me in for LSU. Iv been wanting to do one for a while now.
Anybody else?
when do you plan to start?
If for some reason I cant buy 3 Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin tickets, im gonna pick this game up.
Reanimate Wrote:If for some reason I cant buy 3 Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin tickets, im gonna pick this game up.

IMO NCAA football 10 is better then Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace:biggrin:
:biggrin:
Breaking Benjamin is the greatest band on the planet to be honest with you guys and I'm going to try to see them at Rupp but this game is pretty sweet too.
Real Badman Wrote:when do you plan to start?

Soon, I'm goin to see if we can get any other users. Probably just let anyone get whoever they want and not exclude the top 10.
Real Badman - LSU
Me - Probably OSU
king360 - ?
Anyone else message me if you want in.
Aslan Wrote:Breaking Benjamin is the greatest band on the planet to be honest with you guys and I'm going to try to see them at Rupp [/U][/I][/B]but this game is pretty sweet too.

You sir have a very great taste in music! lol. Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band. I dont care to much for 3 Days Grace, but there not bad. Looking forward to the Rupp show!TongueirateSho
Reanimate Wrote:You sir have a very great taste in music! lol. Breaking Benjamin is my favorite band. I dont care to much for 3 Days Grace, but there not bad. Looking forward to the Rupp show!TongueirateSho

I was talking to one of my friends about this concert and I swear I said exacly what you jus said. Three days grace is ok at best, but Breaking Benjamin is amazing! I know all there songs by heart. I have an unhealthy obsession with them!
Aslan Wrote:I was talking to one of my friends about this concert and I swear I said exacly what you jus said. Three days grace is ok at best, but Breaking Benjamin is amazing! I know all there songs by heart. I have an unhealthy obsession with them!

Heck yea man. Playing with Ben on Xbox Live, the day he did Game With Fame was a highlight for me. This tour is co-headline tour, but you know Breaking Benjamin will play 2nd to 3DG, which sucks, but w/e.
Reanimate Wrote:Heck yea man. Playing with Ben on Xbox Live, the day he did Game With Fame was a highlight for me. This tour is co-headline tour, but you know Breaking Benjamin will play 2nd to 3DG, which sucks, but w/e.

Thats bull****!
Ahh its been that way every time BB and 3DG tour together. 3DG is the bigger band, so it makes sense. If Ben would not be afraid of flying on planes, they could tour outside the U.S. , and theres no doubt BB would become the bigger band. But, were flooding this thread with talk thats not about the game, so maybe we should stop lol.
when you plan on starting the online dynasty?
Real Badman Wrote:when you plan on starting the online dynasty?

I'll send you an invite anyday now. Try to get a few more people first.
Reanimate Wrote:Ahh its been that way every time BB and 3DG tour together. 3DG is the bigger band, so it makes sense. If Ben would not be afraid of flying on planes, they could tour outside the U.S. , and theres no doubt BB would become the bigger band. But, were flooding this thread with talk thats not about the game, so maybe we should stop lol.

I guess so. And yeah, Ben has a lot of phobia's, thats why he named one the cds phobia, haha.
alright ill go ahead and add you to my friends list on live then.
Anyone else want in? Going to start soon.
send me a message when your ready
^k
King360-Florida!
king360 Wrote:King360-Florida!

I thought we wernt using anyone in the top ten?
Real Badman Wrote:I thought we wernt using anyone in the top ten?

LSU is in the top 10...
Aslan Wrote:LSU is in the top 10...

Currently there ranked #12 I believe.
Real Badman Wrote:Currently there ranked #12 I believe.

I mean, on the game there ranked 5th. Thats the rankings I was going by.
Oh my bad. But I wont beable to do this...I just got the red rings =/
I would really like to get in another dynasty. Im having some internet problems though. If you can hold me a spot I would greatly appreciate it.
Will do ^
Are they still spots open?