Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big East sends Cinderella out in style
WVU sends Bowden out a happy man and Cincy blows up sending Tebow and Myer out happy.

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cincy didnt blowup Florida was better at evry single position.
LClion4life Wrote:Cincy didnt blowup Florida was better at evry single position.

That game reminded me alot to the WVU-Florida Sugar Bowl in 1994. They just whacked us on both sides of the ball.
LClion4life Wrote:Cincy didnt blowup Florida was better at evry single position.

Agreed
I agree. Everyone knows in football the big east cant compete with the SEC. Its a shame the national championship cant be a re-match of the SEC championship because Florida and Bama are the 2 best teams in the country IMO.

Could be one of the worst defensive sides in any bowl this season. Cincy would have finished no better than fourth, maybe even fifth, in the Mountain West. Probably would have overwhelmed Wyoming (this fall the Cowboys were probably a year or two away from being really good) but didn't have enough defense to slow down TCU, BYU, Utah or Air Force.
UnderArmour24 Wrote:I agree. Everyone knows in football the big east cant compete with the SEC. Its a shame the national championship cant be a re-match of the SEC championship because Florida and Bama are the 2 best teams in the country IMO.

I'll agree that Florida and Alabama are the two best teams in the nation and that they should probably play again for the national championship, BUT I do not agree that aside from those two teams that the Big East cannot compete with the SEC, even though my Eers laid an egg against the "dadgummit" Seminoles.
ImagineThat! Wrote:I'll agree that Florida and Alabama are the two best teams in the nation and that they should probably play again for the national championship, BUT I do not agree that aside from those two teams that the Big East cannot compete with the SEC, even though my Eers laid an egg against the "dadgummit" Seminoles.

We did not lay and egg. Gomer took the ball out of Devine's hands to "spread the wealth around."