Poll: Who Wins???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Louisville Cardinals
3.64%
Kentucky Wildcats
96.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville @ (3) Kentucky 1/2
Ive done some research and find that Siva will play today just limited minutes...I look for great 30 minutes of basketball and then louisville make one of there runs and take the lead by about 10 and win by 6...87-81...oh yeah and another thing...UK CLASSIEST FANS IN THE NATION..how come you send stuff to SOSA about whipping him and saying racist things to his facebook???
theVILLE Wrote:Ive done some research and find that Siva will play today just limited minutes...I look for great 30 minutes of basketball and then louisville make one of there runs and take the lead by about 10 and win by 6...87-81...oh yeah and another thing...UK CLASSIEST FANS IN THE NATION..how come you send stuff to [B]SOSA about whipping him and saying racist things to his facebook??[/B]?
probably cause they're racist but not all UK are!!!
beasy_bo Wrote:probably cause they're racist but not all UK are!!!

Agreed SOme have class...But im saying Sosa played a great game last year and hit the clutch three and a UK fan threatened whiping him cause of that...UMMM someone doesnt have class..it wasnt just one it was pages upon pages of people saying this...
UK fans are great and probably the best in college basketball you all are crazy but in a good way i guess...but when you cross the line and start recist jokes on someones facebook page something needs to be done about that...
I say we win.
theVILLE Wrote:Agreed SOme have class...But im saying Sosa played a great game last year and hit the clutch three and a UK fan threatened whiping him cause of that...UMMM someone doesnt have class..it wasnt just one it was pages upon pages of people saying this...
UK fans are great and probably the best in college basketball you all are crazy but in a good way i guess...but when you cross the line and start recist jokes on someones facebook page something needs to be done about that...
the retards probably saying that is kids or something that dont even watch UK on a yearly basis. UK is good this year so they figured they could tick people off while they're at it...
Just want say good luck to the cats. Hope they shoot and pass like the last game.
Pitino's first trip to Rupp as head coach of that team that we do not want to mention was intense and ended with a big win for Kentucky. Today the atmosphere will be even greater, and so will the marigin of victory for Kentucky
Kentucky95
That other team69
theVILLE Wrote:Agreed SOme have class...But im saying Sosa played a great game last year and hit the clutch three and a UK fan threatened whiping him cause of that...UMMM someone doesnt have class..it wasnt just one it was pages upon pages of people saying this...

I didn't see it. Is there any prof that I can see that that happened.
Lets start rumors.
Why did Loseville fans get on Patterson's facebook and make racist remarks after Lville beat UK. that is crossing the line.
blue!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gametime