Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~BluegrassRivals Shirts~ Thread closes on 1/26/05
If we have enough people that would be interested in buying shirts let us know..You can either post it in this thread or send me a PM.......If we have enough request we can do Sweatshirts too....The T-shirts will be 15.00 or 2 for 25.00(includes shipping )We need a order of 24 T-Shirts and you can choose your color of either White, or Black!!!!!!!!!!Once we get that order total meet or The order will be placed.It will only take 1 day to make the shirts.. So I will need all payments by thursday that way I can mail all the shirts out and you will recieve them either Saturday or Monday......If you are interested in a sweatshirt they will be 25.00 and we need a total of 24........

If you want both T-shirt and Sweat Shirt it will be 35.00....This thread will be closed on that date....Thanks guys, lets support BGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as for payment, you can either mail it or use paypal......
This is the back of it
The front will have something like this, with a few other designs
I'm interested in it.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I'm interested in it.
lol..Thanks CTD
Im interested also
Yeah.
Me Me Me too. Are you getting the t-shirts made basketballer? If so just let me know and I'll come down and help ya with some stuff.
If we can get more people interested we will get them
I'm interested!
I'd buy one
Come on people get 2 or 3 t-shirts...Put me down for 2 BB...I prefer Black
Let me know what I can do to help BB. You know I'm just right around the corner. Big Grin
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Let me know what I can do to help BB. You know I'm just right around the corner. Big Grin
Help me get the word spreaded about these shirts........Tell everyone you know
I would love a BluegrassRivals t-shirt!
Basketballer Wrote:If we have enough people that would be interested in buying shirts let us know..You can either post it in this thread or send me a PM.......If we have enough request we can do Sweatshirts too....The T-shirts will be 15.00 or 2 for 25.00(includes shipping )We need a order of 24 T-Shirts and you can choose your color of either White,Grey or Black!!!!!!!!!!Once we get that order total meet or The order will be placed.It will only take 1 day to make the shirts.. So I will need all payments by thursday that way I can mail all the shirts out and you will recieve them either Saturday or Monday......If you are interested in a sweatshirt they will be 25.00 and we need a total of 24........

If you want both T-shirt and Sweat Shirt it will be 35.00....This thread will be closed on that date....Thanks guys, lets support BGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as for payment, you can either mail it or use paypal, and if you live close enough you can meet up with me ..lol......
Im interested, could we pay in money order.
4leaf Wrote:Im interested, could we pay in money order.
Yes, CHECK youtr PM's
Give me two black mediums.
what do they look like??? could you post a pic maybe as an attachement???
i'd take a white medium.
Until we can get a true wholesale supplier, we will only have white tshirts from small to 4x.
Here is a sample of what one would look like. I can work on bigger or smaller logos if I can get some feedback here.
Count me in. Pm with details about payment and final colors and sizes. Could use t and sweat.
BGR is movin up
I'll definately take two.
i want a black medium

Posted Wed Jan 26, 2005 4:24 pm:

white is fine also how do we pay for these t-shirts?
Are we going to get the shirts ?
You can go to the main page now to order shirts and other stuff.