Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#3 Cincinnati / #5 Florida - Updates
TomSportsHack Wrote:Cincinnati is to Florida this year as Hawai'i was to Georgia a couple of years ago.

How a team with this shoddy a defense could have been one Longhorn missed field goal away from the national championship game is beyond comprehension.
that's why ranking mean NOTHING. Games need to be played to show who the better team is.
This game goes to show those people rooting against a playoff that we need one. Natti almost made the national title game when they couldn't hang with the #5 team who was missing Spikes and Dunlap on their defense.
PC_You_Know Wrote:This game goes to show those people rooting against a playoff that we need one. Natti almost made the national title game when they couldn't hang with the #5 team who was missing Spikes and Dunlap on their defense.

Spikes almost made the INT on the last possession, so he is playing.

If UC is playing in the National title game, they have their head-coach there. I love it how everyone wants to so downplay how UC is missing Brian Kelly. I guarentee that these are not the same fans to say get rid of BCG if they thought that the head coach means nothing. Brian Kelly was the true heart and soul of this team. This team looks oeverwhelmed and has no answers. They have never looked like this under Kelly, and it's not because of the competition. There is a reason why Kelly is at Notre Dame
Florida 51-17
Tim Tebow 31/35 482
Stardust Wrote:Spikes almost made the INT on the last possession, so he is playing.

If UC is playing in the National title game, they have their head-coach there. I love it how everyone wants to so downplay how UC is missing Brian Kelly. I guarentee that these are not the same fans to say get rid of BCG if they thought that the head coach means nothing. Brian Kelly was the true heart and soul of this team. This team looks oeverwhelmed and has no answers. They have never looked like this under Kelly, and it's not because of the competition. There is a reason why Kelly is at Notre Dame

You may not have noticed, but Cincy's defense was this bad all year. Outclassed and outplayed tonight.

At least the Bearcats aren't talking smack after every play anymore ... although they were still trash-talking when they were getting trucked 23-0 in the first half. Not sure what they were thinking when they did that.