Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#3 Cincinnati / #5 Florida - Updates
Isaiah Pead rush for 7 yards to the Cincy 35.
Tony Pike pass complete to Mardy Gilyard for 5 yards to the Cincy 40 for a 1ST down.
Not the same team I have seen play a couple of times either. Don't know if the experience (huge game, coaching situation, etc) has overwhelmed them. I really hope they get it on track soon though, at least finish the game strong.
Tony Pike pass complete to Ben Guidugli for 3 yards to the Cincy 43.
Tony Pike pass complete to Ben Guidugli for 7 yards to the 50 yard line for a 1ST down.
FLORIDA penalty 5 yard offside defense accepted.
Personal foul on UC's Pead, you just can't lose your composure and get frustrated like that.
Now a 15 yarder on Florida, now that is completely outright stupid.
Isaiah Pead rush for 4 yards to the Cincy 44, CINCINNATI penalty 15 yard personal foul accepted.
Game looks to be getting out of hand and I look for the officials to really tighten up the calls in this one.
Tony Pike pass complete to Mardy Gilyard for 1 yard to the Cincy 45.
Pike has looked real bad tonight. This is when Kelly would typically settle him down, but that won't happen
Rogers 47 yard FG
Gators 23-3 2nd Qtr 3:16
Tim Tebow pass complete to Riley Cooper for 80 yards for a TOUCHDOWN.
Jacob Ramsey rush for 2 yards to the Cincy 26.
Tony Pike pass complete to Armon Binns for 3 yards to the Cincy 29.
Tim Tebow pass complete to Chris Rainey for 14 yards to the Cincy 40 for a 1ST down.
Tim Tebow rush for 9 yards to the Cincy 31.
2 more miserable quarters and we can write off Tim Tebow for good. Thank God.
Ill go ahead and get mine overwith..
Good Riddance Tim.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I seriously don't get it? Tim Tebow finally is something that is pure in collge sports. It's not his fault that the media went overboard, but there is no doubt that he is one of the gretest to ever play college football!
Jake Rogers kickoff for 68 yards returned by Chris Rainey for 51 yards to the Cincy 47.
Tim Tebow pass complete to Deonte Thompson for 24 yards to the Cincy 11 for a 1ST down.
Tim Tebow rush for a loss of 2 yards to the Cincy 13.
FLORIDA penalty 5 yard false start accepted.
Tim Tebow pass complete to Aaron Hernandez for 10 yards to the Cincy 8.
Moody TD
Rogers XP - UF 37-3
Tim Tebow 24/27 367 3 TDs
Tebow is just tearing UC apart