Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has a four-wheeler?
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I have a white brothers racing pipe ordered for mine. Right now it will top out at 82 mph.. i'm hoping to be able to bust 100 before too long..

Tell him to be careful with the jetting, it's easily screwed up if you don't get it dialed in right..
I got clocked on it going up the blacktop at 80 mph, but then it started to road walk and I admit, I got scared and backed off..... it still had a little more it could have went, but that was plenty fast enough for me. Trying to pull out fast on dirt with it, you cant hold it in a straight line for the spinning and bouncing and stuff...
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I got clocked on it going up the blacktop at 80 mph, but then it started to road walk and I admit, I got scared and backed off..... it still had a little more it could have went, but that was plenty fast enough for me. Trying to pull out fast on dirt with it, you cant hold it in a straight line for the spinning and bouncing and stuff...

Lol.. mine doesn't bounce.. but once it starts spinning it don't want to stop.. so you got to back off and try again lol..same thing with turning a doughnut... once it starts it don't want to stop goin in a circle. lol.
The way I ride, I may as well be going in circles anyways....
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:The way I ride, I may as well be going in circles anyways....
Better than backwards.
It might be easier for me to ride backwards... my boy always tells me as slow as i go I have my head up my ummmmm.... nevermind who knows, might be easier to see though.
i have a red rubicon.
I have an 05' Red Suzuki King Quad 700......