Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Meyer Plans On Coaching
After the Gators ran over the Bearcats in the Sugar bowl Urban Meyer says in an interview "I plan on staying the coach of the Florida Gators. I just want to make sure my health and family are #1."
I figured that he was jumping the gun on retiring from coaching I agree that if his health issues are serious then he needs to leave coaching and focus on his health and his family but he just has to look at his priorities family and health have to come first before coaching. It's just funny how that after the Gators rolled over the Bearcats no offense to Cincinatti i love their program, that Urban Meyer decides to stay and coach. Something about this whole thing seems a little fishy to me.
I am telling you right now its all to save recruits at this point. I think he is still indecisive on what he is going to do but they already lost what 3 recruits in one week. No wonder he is on the bandwagon to yes I am going to be coaching its the same story as the day after he said he was resigning. He may stay but I really do not forsea him being back before the first game in the Fall of 2010
Hmm, I said this over and over in the first thread, I knew he was coming back!
UnderArmour24 Wrote:After the Gators ran over the Bearcats in the Sugar bowl Urban Meyer says in an interview "I plan on staying the coach of the Florida Gators. I just want to make sure my health and family are #1."

Based on everything I've read, he's absolutely deluding himself. Only way he pulls this off is if he changes his approach to how he directs the program.