Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Louisville UPDATES
Getting sloppy again
both teams with unforced to's.
4th time Cousins has been blocked today
This game is driving me crazy, sloppy play by bith teams!!!! But UK is looking a little better.
Louisville has played some great defense. And yes Cousins acts like a thug, that's not basketball.
Ortons 4th
alleycat53 Wrote:Louisville has played some great defense. And yes Cousins acts like a thug, that's not basketball.

I agree
stonesteven Wrote:This game is driving me crazy, sloppy play by bith teams!!!! But UK is looking a little better.

If the Cats can keep getting the ball inside, they can't hit anything from the outside
Cousins keeps turning into the double team and gets upset when he is striped or blocked. Pass to the open man for an easy shot or take it to the hole hard and dunk it. Stop the whinning.
I would like to see the Cats get the ball to Patterson on in the post a few trips
Cousins 12 point and 15 rebounds
Colonel Kill Wrote:Cousins keeps turning into the double team and gets upset when he is striped or blocked. Pass to the open man for an easy shot or take it to the hole hard and dunk it. Stop the whinning.

I agree 100%
Cats with terrible free throw shooting
Cats got to hit FT's
Wow, what a shot by Sosa
and we now have a tie game.
Wall has got to find a way to take this game over
I can't believe people were really saying UK would win this game by 20+
8th turnover on the Cats this half
18 total turnovers
Aslan Wrote:I can't believe people were really saying UK would win this game by 20+

I agree. I knew this as a rivalry game was going to be a bear of a game
LOL - what a sick shot by Wall
Would like to see some high screens to get Wall into the lane so he can create.
Now lets see if the Cats can make a run
What a shot by Wall
Colonel Kill Wrote:Would like to see some high screens to get Wall into the lane so he can create.

Agreed
Is the techincal on both?
double foul
Wall time. I think he is now ready to takeover
Wall waking up