•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3)Kentucky 71 - Louisville 62
PC_You_Know Wrote:Using a screen requires you putting your hands on the opposing player? Again, when did this become a football game?

He had his hands down looked like to me...u cant play a basketball game and not tougch each other
theVILLE Wrote:Besides SOSA what does that mean..the elbow must make contact above the shoulders..which means head as in Cousins situation...

Sosa come in and shoved Cousins after the elbow he delivered to Swopshire.

And if you (theVILLE) cannot realize that if your hit in the head (as Cousins was by Swopshire's knee) your going to retaliate, correct?

Don't know how much easier I can put it for you.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Sosa come in and shoved Cousins after the elbow he delivered to Swopshire.

And if you (theVILLE) cannot realize that if your hit in the head (as Cousins was by Swopshire's knee) your going to retaliate, correct?

Don't know how much easier I can put it for you.

No i dont think you watched the game it was delk that shoved the announcers said???Thats why delk got the T and not sosa..If if it was a double T why did UK shoot free throws and not louisville???
theVILLE Wrote:Soft but He dominated duke though is that the problem??...He was a great player and never backed down..So diving for a ball and my knee makes contact with your head, me and you will fight???thats a selfish, baby, and a thug like cousins is

Louisville fans calling UK players thugs? HAHA... say it ain't so.
Ok every body it is a rivalry game!!!! There are going to be emotions like that. I agree cousins didnt respond right but this is a rivalry game you should expect emotions. Quit complaining about cousins if it wasnt for him uk would of lost one of the biggest games of the year!!!!!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Louisville fans calling UK players thugs? HAHA... say it ain't so.

you cant agree cousins is a thug..Most UK fans DO!!!
back_in_black Wrote:Ok every body it is a rivalry game!!!! There are going to be emotions like that. I agree cousins didnt respond right but this is a rivalry game you should expect emotions. Quit complaining about cousins if it wasnt for him uk would of lost one of the biggest games of the year!!!!!!!

If he were ejected like he should have they would have got beat right??
theVILLE Wrote:No i dont think you watched the game it was delk that shoved the announcers said???Thats why delk got the T and not sosa..If if it was a double T why did UK shoot free throws and not louisville???

Watch the video yourself... also notice how fast Swopshire's knee comes back to hit Cousins in the head.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Dc8SwQExI"]YouTube- DeMarcus 'Double Tech' Cousins[/ame]
theVILLE Wrote:If he were ejected like he should have they would have got beat right??

That a hypothetical question. So it cannot be answered correctly.
Stardust Wrote:This is an excellent post and honestly you and I are dead in they same direction. I want aggressive guys. I want someone who will protect his team and play all out. I was stoked with how Cousin's went after the ball and wouldn't give up, that is aggressiveness. He blew it with me when he made that excellent aggressive all out play, by throwing that stupid elbow.

As I have said many times, this is not a one time incident. He progressively gets worse each game. If his actions continue to get worse, no one can make me believe anyone is trying to channel it, or he doesn't care what they are saying to him.

Again, I am 100% with you and what you have written. But their is a line in being aggressive and being a punk.

You need to give Cuz a break. I was at the game and before it even started the ul players were taunting Cuz and a few of the players even walked by cuz and bumped into him on purpose just to tick him off. The game plan was to **** the UK players off and get them to do stupid **** like Cuz did but I mean If someone knees me in the face Im going to prolly react the same way Cuz did and if you don't your just a big puss. Don't say that knee to the face wasn't intentional either because the ul players were doing cheap **** like that all night. They were tripping players, pushing, and I even saw samantha throw a elbow at pat that was cheap.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:That a hypothetical question. So it cannot be answered correctly.

agreed
theVILLE Wrote:If he were ejected like he should have they would have got beat right??

Probably he had 18 points and 18 rebounds.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Watch the video yourself... also notice how fast Swopshire's knee comes back to hit Cousins in the head.

I dont see the knee been intentional but he should have been ejected along with cousins though...How come UK shot freethrows and louisivlle didnt though if it was a double tech
theVILLE Wrote:I dont see the knee been intentional but he should have been ejected along with cousins though...How come UK shot freethrows and louisivlle didnt though if it was a double tech

I didn't understand that either.
catsfan4ever Wrote:You need to give Cuz a break. I was at the game and before it even started the ul players were taunting Cuz and a few of the players even walked by cuz and bumped into him on purpose just to tick him off. The game plan was to **** the UK players off and get them to do stupid **** like Cuz did but I mean If someone knees me in the face Im going to prolly react the same way Cuz did and if you don't your just a big puss. Don't say that knee to the face wasn't intentional either because the ul players were doing cheap **** like that all night. They were tripping players, pushing, and I even saw samantha throw a elbow at pat that was cheap.

What happens during warmups is none of our business really and doesnt matter about the game...But I agree UL AND UK was doing cheap stuff all night...I dont think the knee was intentional though...U lay down on the ground and try to get the ball from someone...When you are getting the ball you do that with your knees adn woller around to squeeze the ball out...You dont take the forearm and powdrive someones head in the ground
theVILLE Wrote:I dont see the knee been intentional but he should have been ejected along with cousins though...How come UK shot freethrows and louisivlle didnt though if it was a double tech

Full screen that video I posted recently theVILLE and notice that his knee come back an awfully lot faster than his body did.

I'm sorry, I'm not being bias either its pretty plain to me.

Unsportsmanlike Technical on Cousins, which doesn't warrant free throws for the opposing team, is my guess.
catsfan4ever Wrote:I didn't understand that either.

I think it was a tech on ville and foul on UK..So cuz never got T out of this
theVILLE Wrote:What happens during warmups is none of our business really and doesnt matter about the game...But I agree UL AND UK was doing cheap stuff all night...I dont think the knee was intentional though...U lay down on the ground and try to get the ball from someone...When you are getting the ball you do that with your knees adn woller around to squeeze the ball out...You dont take the forearm and powdrive someones head in the ground

The knee and forearm was both intentional.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Unsportsmanlike Technical on Cousins, which doesn't warrant free throws for the opposing team.

Ok what was louisvilles technical???
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Full screen that video I posted recently theVILLE and notice that his knee come back an awfully lot faster than his body did.

I'm sorry, I'm not being bias either its pretty plain to me.

I did, i just dont see it...are you saying that cuz and/or swop should not been ejected
back_in_black Wrote:Probably he had 18 points and 18 rebounds.

If Cousins leaves, Swopshire leaves. What were his stats?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Watch the video yourself... also notice how fast Swopshire's knee comes back to hit Cousins in the head.

You can clearly see Cousins' head move after the contact from the knee, it wasn't just his knee moving with his body, that knee had some force behind it.
theVILLE Wrote:What happens during warmups is none of our business really and doesnt matter about the game...But I agree UL AND UK was doing cheap stuff all night...I dont think the knee was intentional though...U lay down on the ground and try to get the ball from someone...When you are getting the ball you do that with your knees adn woller around to squeeze the ball out...You dont take the forearm and powdrive someones head in the ground

Why don't you and the rest of the UL fans get over it. Its not like the forearm even hurt him at all. He didn't even do it hard. Would you have rather lost without us playing with one of our best players so we could of said wow imagine how bad we would of dominated with cuz.
theVILLE Wrote:Ok what was louisvilles technical???

When Cousins was pushed.
TheRealVille Wrote:If Cousins leaves, Swopshire leaves. What were his stats?

Yelp he was good in the game also, point is if cuz leaves louisville would have been motivated
TheRealVille Wrote:If Cousins leaves, Swopshire leaves. What were his stats?

IDK but you opened my mind i forgot about him. It would be nip and tuck.
PC_You_Know Wrote:When Cousins was pushed.

Oh so pushing you get to shut free throws but rubbing head in the gorund you dont..both is unsportsmanlike conduct
theVILLE Wrote:Oh so pushing you get to shut free throws but rubbing head in the gorund you dont..both is unsportsmanlike conduct

Game over.

I think this thread should also be over.
theVILLE Wrote:Yelp he was good in the game also, point is if cuz leaves louisville would have been motivated

Yea ur right but hopefully someone on the uk bench would of stepped up and motivated their team.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next