•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3)Kentucky 71 - Louisville 62
PC_You_Know Wrote:Game over.

I think this thread should also be over.

Yea cant answer my question close the thread please do...
theVILLE Wrote:Oh so pushing you get to shut free throws but rubbing head in the gorund you dont..both is unsportsmanlike conduct

ok so even if you did get to shoot those two free throws UL would have still lost so get over it.
theVILLE Wrote:I did, i just dont see it...are you saying that cuz and/or swop should not been ejected

No, I don't think either should have been ejected. If there was a fight, then they should have been ejected.

Read the bold below:

PC_You_Know Wrote:You can clearly see Cousins' head move after the contact from the knee, it wasn't just his knee moving with his body, that knee had some force behind it.

PC, my exact feelings.
catsfan4ever Wrote:Why don't you and the rest of the UL fans get over it. Its not like the forearm even hurt him at all. He didn't even do it hard. Would you have rather lost without us playing with one of our best players so we could of said wow imagine how bad we would of dominated with cuz.

Im not taking up for cuz or swop both should have been ejected..but you all see nothing wrong with cuz beating his had in the ground...IDK take the blue shades off and think about it
BlackcatAlum Wrote:No, I don't think either should have been ejected. If there was a fight, then they should have been ejected.

Read the bold below:

PC, my exact feelings.

yea it didnt just fly up there on its on...I know that..
theVILLE Wrote:Im not taking up for cuz or swop both should have been ejected..but you all see nothing wrong with cuz beating his had in the ground...IDK take the blue shades off and think about it

Every UK fan see's something wrong with Cousins elbowing Swopshire, but it was retaliation. That's all we're saying!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Every UK fan see's something wrong with Cousins elbowing Swopshire, but it was retaliation. That's all we're saying!

I can see him flyin off but something should have been done to him atleast a T
theVILLE Wrote:I can see him flyin off but something should have been done to him atleast a T

He got an unsportsmanlike Technical. You want the refs to go back and add another T? Let Louisville shoot 2 free throws and still lose? Would that make you feel better?
theVILLE Wrote:yea it didnt just fly up there on its on...I know that..

This is my last post with you on this matter...

Swopshire dives for the ball, then rolled over because Cousins also had his hands on the ball, then Swopshire swings his knee at Cousins head and connects. Please, watch that video at least 3 times and you will notice it.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:This is my last post with you on this matter...

Swopshire dives for the ball, then rolled over because Cousins also had his hands on the ball, then Swopshire swings his knee at Cousins head and connects. Please, watch that video at least 3 times and you will notice it.

You forgot to tell him that before he sits down to watch, to take off the Cardinal colored sunglasses. He might miss it with those on.
PC_You_Know Wrote:He got an unsportsmanlike Technical. You want the refs to go back and add another T? Let Louisville shoot 2 free throws and still lose? Would that make you feel better?

Dude are you a duke fan??wait til INC and MAryland get ahold of duke and Gerogia Tech..Yea it would have made me feel better at the time..Should he have not got to shoot 2 free throws

Watched it 7 times..it made contact and yes the was forcce behind it..that doesnt mean it was intentional though..

If you watched the video 3 times, you probably know his kneee came up 2x, one when he hit the ground and the other on purpose.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)