• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feds Creek @ Virgie
any predictions
back_in_black Wrote:any predictions

When is the game?
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:When is the game?

Thursday c team is at 6:00
umm i think tht feds maybe, really just depends on justice
I'll have to go with the Vikings one this one and say they beat the Eagles by 6 or 7. but this should be a good game.
going with our Eagles!!!!! by 4
It will definately be a tough game, especially at Virgie. FC will have to play hard to win.
VMS wins by 3, gonna be difficult for anyone to win there.
should be a good game
I think it will be a good game. I got fc to win it by at least 3 or 4
Keep Justice out of foul trouble and keep him on the court FC stands good chance of winning, It will be a good game could go either way
alleycat53 Wrote:Keep Justice out of foul trouble and keep him on the court FC stands good chance of winning, It will be a good game could go either way

I agree
Virgie by 6. Coach rowe will have his kids really pumped for this game. He is the best coach in the area.
I am sure at this point the game will be rescheduled because of the weather.
Any info on this game yet??? Still on?
Game has been canceled. It will be rescheduled as soon as it can be fit into both schedules.
School Admin. Wrote:Game has been canceled. It will be rescheduled as soon as it can be fit into both schedules.
Post the makeup date when you get it rescheduled, I like to see that one.
Virgie wins this one. You did say it was at virgie.:flame:
I'm going to have to go with Eagles on this one and say Virgie by 8 FC, won't get the calls at Virgie that they got at FC.:dontthink
I am really hoping that FC is ready to play hard. Hard work and dedication is what it takes to win. FC ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!:Wave: