Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK 89 - LSU 58 FINAL
Great win for the Cats!
Congrats to Kentucky...They shot the ball really well
Yea it's kinda strange having UK and shooting the ball well in the same sentence. Buit they did play good today.
UK played really well today, Patrick Sparks was 5-7 threes.

Good win for the Cats
Kentucky played 2 halves of Basketball.....They played a great game...Way to Go Big Blue !!!!

The Technical Foul on Morriss was a crock of s**t ! :evil:
Congrats Kentucky! A great game to watch!
Good conference win for the Cats
"BelfryPride" Wrote:The Technical Foul on Morriss was a crock of s**t ! :evil:
I agree BP. I've seen a whole lot worse that's not been called. I guess the refs got mad cuz UK done that with so little time left in the game.
"blackcatfan4life" Wrote:
"BelfryPride" Wrote:The Technical Foul on Morriss was a crock of s**t ! :evil:
I agree BP. I've seen a whole lot worse that's not been called. I guess the refs got mad cuz UK done that with so little time left in the game.

I got mad because they called that at the end of the game...ridiculous. Silly call....The refs hate Morriss.....
Awsome win for the cats. Great shooting, way to go Sparks.
Yeah they shouldn't have called that a T. He was only there for a second. Morris hasn't impressed me at all this year. I mean, he was one of the High School standouts that was wanting to go straight to the NBA. By the way this season is looking for him, that would have been a major mistake. He has a lot or room to improve. In fact, I don't see how he is keeping the starting job, because Aleene is playing a lot better than Morris.
Sparks played well today.. Rondo is a special player!
Way to go Cats!!! It was a great game!! I loved it when Shag tackled the guy shooting the 3!!!
Sounds like the cats played well. I didn't get to see them so try to catch up on here. Thanks for the info everyone.
Great game by UK congrats.