• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 3 coaches in the NBA??
Whoa are they in order??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Larry Brown, Coach Phil, Gregg Popovich
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Larry Brown, Coach Phil, Gregg Popovich

That was three i was going to put...Not in that order thugh...I like phil at the best coach, greg popovich, larry brown
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Phil Jackson is the greatest coach EVER, idc what anyone says. Then Larry Brown, and Popovich (I cant spell his name lol, but the spurs coach)
K_Mac Wrote:Phil Jackson is the greatest coach EVER, idc what anyone says. Then Larry Brown, and Popovich (I cant spell his name lol, but the spurs coach)

With the teams Phil has had? Idk if best coach ever would be a title. I mean come on, He had jordan, kobe, shaq..
Me lol jk jk

1) Phil Jackson

2) Greg Popovich

3) Larry Brown
Wildcatk23 Wrote:With the teams Phil has had? Idk if best coach ever would be a title. I mean come on, He had jordan, kobe, shaq..

Come on.. yes, great players. Regardless, best coach ever. No way you could argue with that.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:With the teams Phil has had? Idk if best coach ever would be a title. I mean come on, He had jordan, kobe, shaq..

pippen and rodman...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:Come on.. yes, great players. Regardless, best coach ever. No way you could argue with that.

you cant argue he wins...I mean he just sits there though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:you cant argue he wins...I mean he just sits there though

He is like 106, want him to jump around?? Get real. Good coach don't have to bounce up and down and yell constantly guys. If his team does what he says he shouldnt have to move.
Red Auerbach, Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, Its hard to rank them all time.
theVILLE Wrote:you cant argue he wins...I mean he just sits there though

look at Coach K he just sits on the Duke Sideline...very seldom do i see him get up and coach
Strikeout King Wrote:look at Coach K he just sits on the Duke Sideline...very seldom do i see him get up and coach

very true...I was meaning that i didnt like coaches like that...they just win gmes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Strikeout King Wrote:look at Coach K he just sits on the Duke Sideline...very seldom do i see him get up and coach

And he is arguably the best coach in college basketball today.
K_Mac Wrote:And he is probably the best coach in college basketball today.

disagree with that...he is top 3 maybe
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Red Auerbach, Pat Riley, Phil Jackson, Its hard to rank them all time.

I forgot about Pat Riley. I agree, definantly top 3. But phil is 1 without a doubt IMO.
theVILLE Wrote:disagree with that...he is top 3 maybe

I said arguably. He is the best tournament coach. Him and Izzo.
K_Mac Wrote:I said arguably. He is the best tournament coach. Him and Izzo.

glad you threw izzo in there...Izzo is the best tourney coach...YOU CANT ARGUE THAT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:glad you threw izzo in there...Izzo is the best tourney coach...YOU CANT ARGUE THAT

I can. But I'm not going to. lol. I can argue anything man. Coach K has more tournament wins. Fact. You can't argue that lol.
As much as it breaks my heart. Coach k is..... NVM, Screw Duke. GO Tom IZZO.

Lol, Coach k Is probably the college coach on the market.
Yea, I hate saying anything nice about Duke haha. But Coach K is great, like it or not.
K_Mac Wrote:I can. But I'm not going to. lol. I can argue anything man. Coach K has more tournament wins. Fact. You can't argue that lol.

nope he has also been at duke for ever...but izzo is a better coach in the tourney
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:nope he has also been at duke for ever...but izzo is a better coach in the tourney

Im not arguing for Duke any more. Ill let Izzo win this one. haha
what about pitino in the nba lol
Phil
Auerbach
Riley
Pop
Phil Jackson

Greg Poppa-zits

Doc Rivers