Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Alabama
82.76%
Texas
17.24%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCS Championship: (1)Alabama vs. (2)Texas
Alabama will beat Texas in a rout. The Tide wins by 2+tds. With that being said I honestly believe Cincinnati is the best team in college football and once again the BCS screws over another GREAT team. For what its worth Texas was beaten by Nebraska, but I guess the refs felt it was nessicary to add 1 second to a clock which had clearly ran out so Texas could kick a FG and be in the title game.Confusedhh:. Feel free to quote me after the bowl games are over but I belive the Bearcats are at least 10pts better than these two schools. The BCS is a joke.
While I like Texas, I cannot go against the SEC. Three years, three titles, three different teams.
SEC baby roll tide roll...With that said like many have stated I also feel as if Texas should not be in the title game, they haven't really proven anything this year. Yes they play in a better conference, however, Cincy IMO has the better overall team. They have two great QBs and great WRs to go with the package. However, their weakness like Texas is the running game. The swing for me though is Cincy IMO has the better Defense. Texas couldnt handle the Blitz against Nebraska and Suh I am going to hate to see what Alabama does to Colt McCoy he better have alot of ice waiting for him because they will coming at him ALL DAY LONG
15th, No way is Cincy better than TCU. TCU is the next best team out there but they play in a horrible conference just like Boise State. Never will they get respect til they get in a better conf.
you can say that about any team..cincy is better than tcu IMO.
Alabama will show Texas what that SEC defense is all about. I still cant believe that Cincy didnt get the spot. I hate it. I would have loved to have seen Cincy, TCU or Boise in the final
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Alabama will show Texas what that SEC defense is all about. I still cant believe that Cincy didnt get the spot. I hate it. I would have loved to have seen Cincy, TCU or Boise in the final
Amen too that.
Amun-Ra Wrote:15th, No way is Cincy better than TCU. TCU is the next best team out there but they play in a horrible conference just like Boise State. Never will they get respect til they get in a better conf.

TCU Looses To Boise, Cincy Is Crushed By Florida.....

Alabama By 2 Tds.
I can't stand either team but I think the Tide will take this one.
Aladama will win this game
Hook 'em Horns!
bama by 14
I want Texas to win but i dont think they can pull this one off
BAMA by 16
Roll tide roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The tide roll over the longhorns.
After watching all warmups, Im now ready to pick. I take Texas over Bama. I think McCoy brings to the table a challenge to the Bama D that will be difficult to manage. I really like Texas run defense. Could be a really close game, but ever since the BCS champsionship has started, we have only had a couple of decent games. Won't surprise me if this one turns out to be a stinker like most of the other BCS games regardless of who wins.