Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas / Alabama UPDATES
Strikeout King Wrote:Roll tide roll!!!!!

Kinda easy to roll against a team without their heart and soul
I really think that Bama could go for a big play down field if they wanted to make the throw
5 sacks on McElroy, I guess that's why Bama has only thrown the ball 5 times
Finally Texas hits for a TD between the only combination that can do anything. Gilbert to Shipley makes it an 11 point game
Wow, Horns get the onside kick
That was a catcahable ball by Shipley, but sill an underthrown ball
Bama 1-6 on 3rd downs
He did not make it. But did Bam jump offsides
Gilbert is going to have a BRIGHT future at UT
Shipley is just too good, he gets open with ease
LOL, Bama should triple team Shipley. Thats the only one that Gilbert can throw to
How is Shipley that OPEN? HOW?
Wow
Hunh? Why did they go for 2
Well Ingram has to return to the game here for Bama, fresh legs are sounding pretty good right now
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Well Ingram has to return to the game here for Bama, fresh legs are sounding pretty good right now

I have to agree with you. Cramps or not, they have to bring him in to see if he can turn this momentum
and there he is
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Well Ingram has to return to the game here for Bama, fresh legs are sounding pretty good right now

You called it, he's back
Thats why Bama needs Ingram in the game
Can the Horns get a turnover???
sorry, but if Bama is only 1/11 on 3rd down, how can Bama fan say they dominated Texas defense?
LOL. I think texas would have beat bama if colt was still in the game. i underestimated this team.
well that right there is huge for bama, no you didnt get in FG range and no you didnt run the clock out, but now you win field position make a young QB have to force some throws in Zone Coverage in a very short time having to drive prob at least 80 yards...Good Job by Alabama
Gilbert was 1/10 for -4 yards in the first half

He is now 14/36 168 yards
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LOL. I think texas would have beat bama if colt was still in the game. i underestimated this team.

as did I
And Herbstreat jinxs Texas
Defense prevails
Bama should feel very fortunate to have won this game. They literally backed into a championship. No way this should have been a game. Texas had to go to a kid with 24 passes to lead them and they almost did it.

Right now, Bama 240 yards, Texas 272
PA pass?