Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas / Alabama UPDATES
agreed SD if I was a Bama fan I would not be to happy with the way they played this game at all.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:agreed SD if I was a Bama fan I would not be to happy with the way they played this game at all.

Agreed. I'm not taking anything away from the fan, a win is a win. A championship is a championship. But if Colt McCoy would have played this game, I'm not so sure that Texas would not have won this game by 2+ TD's
Nice comeback Horns..you played a tough game, but the big crystal football is goin to Tuscaloosa! ROLL TIDE! Your 2009 National champions!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
just take the knee
We even hit our coaches! lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol, Saban took a shot!
Stardust Wrote:Agreed. I'm not taking anything away from the fan, a win is a win. A championship is a championship. But if Colt McCoy would have played this game, I'm not so sure that Texas would not have won this game by 2+ TD's

Exactly this game would have been completely different if he wouldnt have got hurt and at least stayed in till half-time let alone the whole game!!!!!!!!!:Clap:
Saban is a P-R-I-C-K. Just take the knee with a minute to go.. Why run the score up in the championship game?
runninrebs21 Wrote:Saban is a P-R-I-C-K. Just take the knee with a minute to go.. Why run the score up in the championship game?

I agree it seems like they are just makin fun of Texas by runnin up the score
Would like to have seen this game with McCoy
Well, what it probably was, was Texas came back and made it respectable.. and Saban wanted the score to be more lopsided.
Game Over