Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK girls basketball (8-0)
How do u people see UK girls doing this year?
They're getting a whole lot better. But, they play in the best conference in the country. There are 7+ SEC teams in the top 25 every week. They might make the Tourney this year. Next year they should be a top 15 team.

Moss all I can say is:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
They should do alright.
This is UK's best start since the 1980-81 season !!!

UK returns to action Sunday Dec.18th hosting #3 LSU at Memorial Coliseum. The game will be televised by Fox Sports Net South and aired live on the Big Blue Sports Network (radio) with Neil Price at http://www.ukathletics.com.
The girls should have a great season... I will be cheering for them!!
hope the ladies can keep it up......never know they might do better than the men this year!
They are playing great right now, I hope they keep it up!
Very nice. I just wished they aired this games.. I would watch them all.
we might as well go for the womens program.. because the mens is lettin every big blue fan down this season
I think they'll do well. Mickie Demoss had done a great job coaching that team, she has turned that program completely around.
Mickie Demoss is a class act, and learned from the best coach in the women's game. UK will continue to improve with her at the helm. I see them in the NCAA tourny this year, but as it was mentioned in the thread, they play in a tough conference, and with the Lady Vols very young, the chances of winning it will be very tough.
Demoss was in charge of recruiting at tenn as well.
We finally did it right a coach that can coach and recruit
We'll all find out how good the Lady Cats are Sunday. They play #2 LSU. If they can stay within 10, it would be great moral victory. If they beat LSU, then we will know they FOR REAL.
"-STAT-32" Wrote:hope the ladies can keep it up......never know they might do better than the men this year!

I think they have a good shot at that this year!

:dump: :watch: