Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats everyones best record?
On Call of Duty?

Mines 25-3-0 :biggrin:
38-0
32-0.
Once you get the chopper gunner, depending on the map, a nuke is not as difficult as you'd think.
33-2
I was feeling good and proud about my self lol. thanks for the moral drop haha
Real Badman Wrote:I was feeling good and proud about my self lol. thanks for the moral drop haha

You should see my friends. There rediculas! I can't even get more than 8 or more kills with them. They kill everything before you get a chance to do anything.
38-1 i had a 24 kill streak then died then got another 24 kill streak then one of my teammates got a game winning kill so i couldnt get the nuke
Does any one know who sandy ravage is??
My brother actually went 51-7. The other day. It was ridiculous. But I saw it with my own eyes
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
26-6..I think.lol
In one of the glitch matches where you had to get a nuke to win I went 475-320.
PC_You_Know Wrote:In one of the glitch matches where you had to get a nuke to win I went 475-320.

That ain't nothin. One time I went 476-319. Beat that!
Those glitch matches were crazy.
Jshort5 Wrote:That ain't nothin. One time I went 476-319. Beat that!

Of course you were 1 better than me in kills and deaths..lol...lie a little bit better next time.
I played a game the other day where we slid around lol. It was like we was on ice. U would move once and slide away.
Reanimate Wrote:I played a game the other day where we slid around lol. It was like we was on ice. U would move once and slide away.

that wasnt fun haha. It was a head ache and we still won the game pretty big haha:biggrin:
PC_You_Know Wrote:Of course you were 1 better than me in kills and deaths..lol...lie a little bit better next time.

It was sarcasm man. Big Grin
Real Badman what is your gamertag? and reanimate add me again. I accidentally cleared you off of my friends list the other night.
Well I watched my friend go 74-5 in a headquarters match on PS3. Personally my best is 31-0 but I don't normally run around with chopper gunner or nuke on. If you're on an open map, try precision airstrike, harrier strike, and stealth bomber. I've had 6 kills with PA b4 on quarry.
98-3
Team Deathmatch:
Cod4(Xbox 360): 45-2, (PS3): 36-6 (I've played around 270 hours combined)
W@W: 34-8 (I've played around 12 hours)
MW2: 22-10 (I've only played around 2 hours)
huff116 Wrote:98-3

:thatsfunn
you guys are dominate then huh. you should play with us and show us your dominance.
Reanimate Wrote:I played a game the other day where we slid around lol. It was like we was on ice. U would move once and slide away.

hack lobby