Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Post player in the 15th
Chessi Griffith undoubtedly.:fight: She's a fighter.
Never heard of her.

Brittany Hogston and even though Conley isn't center, she works the paint.
I think that Conley is a better post player then Hogston,
Conley gets in there and battles with everyone, she is a tough player.
heather dean from sf
Yeah I like Dean.
what about cline from ac? i hear alot about that dean too. and what about those girls from phelps?
Friday night will give everyone a good indication who the best post player is in the 15th region. Two of the top post players, Calloray Howard and Chelsee Jarrell, match up against each other at Magoffin Co.
Well Conley is a good post player, but she is more of a shooter, and she is a forward instead of a center... But I will give her the credit that she is really good down low... But her and Hogston work hard togther they work as a team... THey work with the rest of there team also they are not trying to compete against each other...
Chelsee Jarrell is the best post player in the 15th hands down
where do these girls that u r talkin about go to school?
Can't wait to see Hogston go up against Jerrell. Should be a good game.
Yeah your right it should be.. Can't wait to see this..
Jarell will dominate Hogston when they play, not get me wrong Hogston is a really nice player, but her problem is that she gets in quick fouls trouble that really hurts the Lady Warriors, if she not learn how to stay out of foul trouble, then that is going to hurt them during tournament time.
I think Kayla Lowe is a good post. She is like 7'0 foot tall she is huge. She isnt fat but she is so TALL
Conley is great at driving the paint but I like to see her play more forward than center.

Hogston and Conley owned Jarrell in the summer and I look forward to seeing if they can do it again.

Both can put up the stats for the Lady Warriors.

Hogston does get into foul trouble quickly but it isn't always her fault. The centers of any team foul out quicker than any other position.
Quote:Chelsee Jarrell is the best post player in the 15th hands down

There is no way C. Jarrell can be the best post player in the 15th region.

Tonight aganist Magoffin Co. she had at least 3 fouls in the 1st half and she couldnt run the plays and she was the last one down the floor everytime..... so theres no possible way.

But my opinion on the best post player in the 15th region would be,
Calloray Howard-Magoffin County
Michaela Howard-Magoffin County
Conley
Hogston
Howard
If Hogston can stand her ground and not foul too early in the game, then she should do well against Jarrell. I believe Hogston may have some speed compared to Jarrell so that puts her at an advantage to get up and down the floor.
Micheala Howard from Magoffin can post up against anyone when they move her down there, but I would go with C. Howard on this one.
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:There is no way C. Jarrell can be the best post player in the 15th region.

Tonight aganist Magoffin Co. she had at least 3 fouls in the 1st half and she couldnt run the plays and she was the last one down the floor everytime..... so theres no possible way.

But my opinion on the best post player in the 15th region would be,
Calloray Howard-Magoffin County
Michaela Howard-Magoffin County

Had Magoffin not have TRIPLE teamed her all night you would probably be saying she is the best player. Calloray didn't do anything ACTUALLY playing the post, all her points came either when Jarrell was out of the game or from shots outside of the post and freethrows. I will say this, RIGHT NOW at this point in time, Jarrell IS NOT the best post player in the region, IDK who is cause I haven't seen Paintsville play anyone but Magoffin, Betsy Layne, and Lawrence County, and all 3 teams either double-teamed her or triple-teamed her, so that is saying alot right there, she must be pretty good to be getting defended like that EVERY game.
Hogston does have speed against Jarrell and as long as she holds back on her fouls then she should do pretty good.. Conley is also a good rebounder from my opinion she is also one that don't care how hard to get in the center of the lane and fight for the ball or anywhere else on the floor.. I wish all the rebounders luck in there season...
Quote:Had Magoffin not have TRIPLE teamed her all night you would probably be saying she is the best player

No Way shes the best player...........Nope I wouldn't change my mind eitherpc u know 98
calloray howard, and michaela howard
I'm patiently waiting for the REAL Jarrel to show up this year. But, I'm close to getting impatient. She spoiled the Lady Tiger fans last February.

She's only averaging 11.6 points and 9.6 rebounds. A far cry from the 16-17 points and 16 rebounds she averaged over the last 10-12 games last year.
Kayla Lowe she is to weak she needs to be stronger to play post. Kim Coleman from Phelps pushed her all over the place so if Kim can do it then the rest of the post players will do that besides Kayla likes to play point guard.
"bigdawg" Wrote:I think Kayla Lowe is a good post. She is like 7'0 foot tall she is huge. She isnt fat but she is so TALL
"foulshot" Wrote:Kayla Lowe she is to weak she needs to be stronger to play post. Kim Coleman from Phelps pushed her all over the place so if Kim can do it then the rest of the post players will do that besides Kayla likes to play point guard.

You OBVIOUSLY missed the Boyle Co. Tournament. But then again, it is always doom-and-gloom when it comes to Pike Central from your vantage point.
You have got to be kidding. Kayla Lowe is a horse down low. She's all muscle. She's not weak at all.
Heather Dean.....no doubt
"ballcrazy2006" Wrote:Heather Dean.....no doubt
Who does she play for?? I've never heard of her.
Everytime you turn around she is hurt or just simply falling apart. She can't hardly catch the basketball if it is passed hard and a post player has to be capable of catching that hard pass.
"champ321" Wrote:You have got to be kidding. Kayla Lowe is a horse down low. She's all muscle. She's not weak at all.