Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboys vs. Vikings 1/17/10
NFC Divisional Playoffs Dallas Cowboys # 3 seed in the NFC playoffs vs. Minnosota Vikans # 2 seed in the NFC playoffs

Thoughts
This will be a great game,
Cowboys are hot as of now, but I still see the VIKS takin this game..

Go Vikings!!
Minnesota undeafted in the metrodome. AP gets the ball set up the PA Fake Brett Farve will throw over the cowboys and go on to the NFC championship for the first time snice 1998. Good Luck Vikes
well i believe the cowboys being as hot as they are will have a chance to win but the defense has to keep the same level of intensity they've been playing with.
The cowboys will be NO easy pushover for the Vikings... Brett Farve or not, Cowboys will bring their A game and give the Vike's all they can handle!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Real Badman Wrote:Minnesota undeafted in the metrodome. AP gets the ball set up the PA Fake Brett Farve will throw over the cowboys and go on to the NFC championship for the first time snice 1998. Good Luck Vikes

More likely that Favre will throw to the Cowboys rather than over them: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/pl...s_playoffs
No Cowboys fan here, Go Vikings!
TomSportsHack Wrote:More likely that Favre will throw to the Cowboys rather than over them: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/pl...s_playoffs

If Brett Farve cant pass over them. AP will run threw them, dont believe me? Ask Willam Gay.:biggrin:
Real Badman Wrote:If Brett Farve cant pass over them. AP will run threw them, dont believe me? Ask Willam Gay.:biggrin:

If Favre throws to the Cowboys, Peterson's running over to the sidelines.

Really impressed by this Cowboys team, too. Biggest question mark about them is whether they can keep this going over the long term with Jerry ratcheting up tension and playing the bad guy so they'll rally around Wade Phillips.
Got to go with my Vikings 24-17.
I think the cowboys will take this one.
Vikings 31-14
Brett rounds up the boys.....

MN-35
DAL-17
cowboys 24-14 forcing 3 TO's
Cowboys will take this game

GO COWBOYS
Stardust Wrote:No Cowboys fan here, Go Vikings!

:Thumbs:
The Cowboys have been rolling since they beat NO. That seems to have lit a fire under them. Also, with Romo finally getting off his big game skid, they have more than a good chance. I'm a huge Favre fan, but I think the Cowboys have the momentum right now. Go Vikes! But, I'm picking the Boys 27-24 in a good one.
The cowboy's front line is strong being led by one of the greatest sackers of all time so he will be in the backfield messing things up so dont expect AP to run for 100 yards.. AP will get in the area of 65 yards but Favre will throw the ball around all day I predict a collapes of the Cowboy's.
VIKES-38
BOY'S-24
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a huge Farve fan but the Vikings have some issues and the Cowboys finally discovered how good they could have been these last few years.
Cowboys 31
Vikings 24
Romo blows up!
Cowboys offensive line handed the vikings this game. Favre with 4 TDS.
Great game by the Vikings.
Aint nothing like seeing Jerry Jones and his Cowboys take a whooping like that! :biggrin:
cowboys stunk it up..Sad