Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Reports: Lane Kiffin to USC
Kiffin ran his mouth too much for me at UT, but, with the staff he will assemble, USC will still be USC. I like that since they are one of my two College Football Teams.
Sarkisian- Washington

he turned down USC to stay at washington... why would he go to UT.

Patterson from TCU could be a good fit though, also possibly a run at Cutcliffe. he has ties to UT and they need someone they can trust and is familiar with the program.
Im glad he is gone didn't like him any way
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Im glad he is gone didn't like him any way

If you watch ESPN thats all you will see next season guranteed, USC is the medias prime time special Tenn. not so much...Thus, idk if you want this or not lol
Whe Al Davis fired him he called Kiffin a liar and that may be the only time Davis has ever made an understatement.
It was a good move on the liars part. UT is probation bound. He was coaching in the toughest conference in the country trying to recruit the same territory as national powerhouses and USC will be on probation when he arrives so he will get a bye from the adminstration and fans for at least two years.
I don't like UT but for thier sake and the sake of the SEC I am glad the little punk is gone.