Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Kentucky 89 - Florida 77
Cousins Spin Move. OMG!!!!!!!!
The game was a good one. I was amazed by Bledsoe. He had the most points in the game. I believe it was his time to shine. I was afraid that 3 players would get fouled out but they pulled it off without fouling out. I am so proud of the Wildcats. They continue on their winning streak. 17-0.
Cousins' spin move was amazing Big Grin
People thought this would be a blowout for UK.They are getting to think UK can't be beat but that is dangerous.I don't believe there are any teams that can't be beat.Florida had a good record,a good coach and a pretty good team.Sure UK is better but UK has to play hard every game because they will always get their opponent's best shot now.
..Still good to see UK come back from early 14-2 deficit and go on a big run when game was tied at 73 to make it look like an easy win but Coach Cal would tell us he wasn't satisfied that it got to the point that was necessary.
Great win for the Cats. They never seem to get rattled when other teams make a run.
I though Orton did a real great job tonight, they all played good!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Wall was just pushed around and wasnt getting anything called for him. They wrapped him up on a layup and nothing was called lol.

Welcome to SEC Basketball. There were times that we bumped the 5-8' Walker around like he was a pinball and we didn't get called for it either.
Stardust Wrote:Welcome to SEC Basketball. There were times that we bumped the 5-8' Walker around like he was a pinball and we didn't get called for it either.

Why do you always make a lot of excuses for the other teams? Before UF started fouling at the end of the game they had shot over twice the amount of free throws UK had.
Stardust Wrote:Welcome to SEC Basketball. There were times that we bumped the 5-8' Walker around like he was a pinball and we didn't get called for it either.

SEC basketball officiating is the eptiome of being "Consistently inconsistent". I am still amazed that arguably the best sports conference in the country consistently has the worst officiating.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Why do you always make a lot of excuses for the other teams? Before UF started fouling at the end of the game they had shot over twice the amount of free throws UK had.
Exactly... At one point we had 40 points in the paint and had shot 6 free throws! Not to mention how many shots we missed from one foot. So it could have been even more.

Florida had shot 20.
Was it just me or did this little guy match Wall step for step all night long? Some FAST guys they are.
I know a lot of people blame losing leads on being a young team, but I love the resiliency of this team. On the road, Florida comes from 15 down to tie it, the crowd is crazy, and instead of caving, you go on a 14-1 run and put them away. I love it! Big minutes from Orton when Cousins had to sit early in the second half with 3 fouls, Bledsoe shows that Wall isnt the only 5* freshman guard worth mentioning in the SEC. I absolutely love this team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Another good win for the Wildcats. They are resilient.
BelfryPride Wrote:Looks like you might be converting to a UK fan...lolConfusedhh:. Come on over and join the good guys!:biggrin:

Always been a UK fan. I will only root against them when they play UL. I root for any team in the state of Kentucky :thumpsup:
if Bledsoe can do what he did tonite, along with Wall on a regular bases UK could win the Title easily.
What a ride!
Glad to see Kentucky be able to weather the storm on the road and comeback to win big! I think this shows how they'll be able to perform on the road in the SEC this year because IMO other than Tennessee i think Florida is probably the toughest team to play at home! So after this I think the only place that we might slip up and have some trouble at would be Thompson Bowling Arena. Great game and good job CATS!! GO UK!!
Whens the last time the SEC has been strong?
I think little Billy or Pitino-lite as i called him may have contributed to this loss. Walker was on fire, nailed four consecutive threes and a two pointed. He pulls him to rest him for a minute and when he went back in he had cooled down.
Aslan Wrote:Whens the last time the SEC has been strong?
This was asked not long ago. 2006 SEC was pretty good. We had two teams in the final four and the eventual champion.
Amun-Ra Wrote:This was asked not long ago. 2006 SEC was pretty good. We had two teams in the final four and the eventual champion.

Ok. Seems like its been longer than that.
I agree with some of the posters who questioned the lack of fouls called on Wall. I was in shock at one play where Wall was out on the break, and he was grabbed with both arms by a Florida player. I thought there might be an intentional foul called, but lo and behold, there was no foul at all! And since the ball went out-of-bounds, possession to Florida! Pitiful officiating.

As for Cousins getting knocked around with no call, I've kinda gotten used to that. He's just going to have to learn to take it.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Great win for the CATS, Cousins spin move and dunk was freaking NASTY>>>>>
Gotta love this quote by John Calipari after he seen Bledsoe's final stats:

"Imagine that, freshman, has no idea what he's doing and goes for 25."
Creeker Wrote:Was it just me or did this little guy match Wall step for step all night long? Some FAST guys they are.

step for step and got s step ahead of him once there and stole it lol
billy donovan said bledose was as good if not better than john wall...scary thought cause bledsoe is staying another year
Good win for the CATS
John Wall is a Beast...