Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top sophmores is NKY region
Who are the top sophmores in the NKY region?
Zack Fardo & Trevor Bezold - Brossart
There arent any at Boone County that I know of
Jake Hatter and Chris Yates at Ludlow
Boone County; Teegarden
oldbird Wrote:Boone County; Teegarden
I have never heard of him. What positions does he play?
I think he is a catcher but heard he is giving up baseball to work on football
boone does need a QB.His dad thinks he has a better chance of starting.
oldbird Wrote:I think he is a catcher but heard he is giving up baseball to work on football
boone does need a QB.His dad thinks he has a better chance of starting.

Now that I think about I did hear that he was a good quarterback.
You must be thinking of his little brother,little T will end up at Highlands in a few years.
Are we talking about Doug Teegarden? Starting SS for Boone Co
Yes, Doug Teegarden at Boone County so he a SS not a catcher.
Thanks for the info
He's never played football. He's the starting SS for Boone and will be in the varsity rotation again this year.
oldbird Wrote:Yes, Doug Teegarden at Boone County so he a SS not a catcher.
Thanks for the info

NP :Thumbs:
I dont think i have ever seen him play. What type of a player is he?
Talk to coach m at beechwood and he told me teegarden has a chance to be one of the top pitcher in nky. He is playing summer ball for the Lions.
Doug Teegarden is a very disciplined and fundamentally sound player. He's a sophomore, but plays with the intelligence of a Senior. His dad was the phenominal Steve Teegarden from Campbell County in the late 80's.

I'm obviously partial to CCHS, add Teegarden and Cottingham from Beechwood to the Camels, where both have roots, and you could well have the BEST underclass team in the state!
baseball210 Wrote:I dont think i have ever seen him play. What type of a player is he?

Outstanding defensive middle infielder. Very heady and positions himself well. Great instincts. Left-handed bat. He has always batted at the top of the line-up, which tended to make him a slap hitter. This year he is working on dropping and driving. If he adds pull-hitting to his arsenal, the sky is the limit for this young man.