Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Texas....Undefeated No More!!!!!!
#9 Kansas State takes down the Horns!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If Kentucky can win saturday they will be number 1 in next weeks polls.
Man don't it feel good to say that again,number 1 in the country.
thordog Wrote:Man don't it feel good to say that again,number 1 in the country.

Been a while huh?
So glad I was wrong in my prediction.
We almost got beat by Auburn, Ark wont be easy!
Finally Kentucky will get the ranking they deserve and they're the only Undefeated team left!! Go Cats!
RavenBoy Wrote:We almost got beat by Auburn, Ark wont be easy!

Who is we? You voted Arkansas to beat UK. Are you including yourself in the UK fanbase?
Big win for the Manhattan Wildcats.
leecoukfan Wrote:Finally Kentucky will get the ranking they deserve and they're the only Undefeated team left!! Go Cats!

If the Cats can remain undefeated until Sunday when the next rankings come out.....
thordog Wrote:Man don't it feel good to say that again,number 1 in the country.

Not number one yet. Texas still holds that until the next vote on Sunday.
arkansas gave tx all they wanted a couple of wks ago, so lets not count our chickens before they hatch...go CATS
Texas has been flirting with a loss.... So has UK lol with Auburn and Georgia.. But Texas, Kansas, and Kentucky have prove to be worthy of the 1 seeds. Cats have a good chance to run the table in the SEC but they have to bring a good game every night.
I agree UK needs to play consistent throughout the season
man it will be great if kentucky can pull out the w and take over the number 1 spot
Come on Cats, gotta win Saturday.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Texas has been flirting with a loss.... So has UK lol with Auburn and Georgia.. But Texas, Kansas, and Kentucky have prove to be worthy of the 1 seeds. Cats have a good chance to run the table in the SEC but they have to bring a good game every night.

I'd add Villanova to that list of 3.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:I'd add Villanova to that list of 3.

Nova has been more impressive than KU.