Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the Democrats call this guy Racist?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Enough of the crap.

I think we all knew an apology was not going to come regardless. Aint your style. Did you post incorrect information or not?

Also one more question, does Col. West fit the afore mentioned profile? No he doesn't ,only due to the fact he is black. Correct?

Please see question posed to Hoot about death threats on Obama. If you are suggesting that the "uppity NWORD" thing no longer exists, then, well, ok. Notice: I am not suggesting that I have any knowledge whether or not you feel that way in the inward man. I posted what Mr. Kessler wrote in his book. I then posted Eileen Sullivan as a source, not of Kessler's, but of increased death threat activity. You want to believe that Obama has not experienced more death threats in his early Presidency? So be it.
thecavemaster Wrote:Please see question posed to Hoot about death threats on Obama. If you are suggesting that the "uppity NWORD" thing no longer exists, then, well, ok. Notice: I am not suggesting that I have any knowledge whether or not you feel that way in the inward man. I posted what Mr. Kessler wrote in his book. I then posted Eileen Sullivan as a source, not of Kessler's, but of increased death threat activity. You want to believe that Obama has not experienced more death threats in his early Presidency? So be it.

Reckon it exists more than the honky word? The cracker word? If you are suggesting that those no longer exists, then well, OK here too.

I can only believe what the most accurate and informed sources in the world says is the truth. Are you denouncing the words of the Secret Service as being false?

I know that you only stated information that you researched , but based on what the Secret Service says, are you man enough to admit that your information stated by Mr. Kessler was false?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Reckon it exists more than the honky word? The cracker word? If you are suggesting that those no longer exists, then well, OK here too.

I can only believe what the most accurate and informed sources in the world says is the truth. Are you denouncing the words of the Secret Service as being false?

I know that you only stated information that you researched , but based on what the Secret Service says, are you man enough to admit that your information stated by Mr. Kessler was false?

Whew... dearest Kemba, please remove red nose and large, floppy shoes when putting on the Black Gown Robe of Manhood Judge... I am suggesting that, in Washington, when funding and realignment are in the air, lots of leaks get "ranks closed." I am suggesting that threats upon the President may be a sensitive topic for security reasons. I am saying that Kessler wrote the book, not me. I am saying that "lying" and "disinformation" and words like that take on a whole, nuanced atmosphere in the halls of the places where the movers and shakers walk around. So, NO, I am man enough to state that I don't trust the Secret Service, willy nilly, simply because... gasp... "it's the Secret Service."
Colonel West concisely explains who our enemies are in the war on terror. Be patient, West is not the first speaker but it is worth the wait to hear what he has to say.

[YOUTUBE="Col. West on Islamic terror"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TkGQmCZjJ0k&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TkGQmCZjJ0k&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>][/YOUTUBE]
Jihadist Islam as a "theopolitical construct"... the fact that the Koran can be used to arrive at the Jihadist mindset... the fact that these folks base their actions, their worldview on the belief that they are doing, following,fulfilling the will of Allah.... I don't hear many in the leadership set that say anything much to the contrary of this. Now, many in the Islamic community in America, in England, etc. argue that they do not view the Koran this way, that to take the Koran and use it this way is a perversion. Other commentators may suggest that this more peaceable way of viewing the Koran is the correct one. However, as Americans, the jihadist "theopolitical construct" and those who hold to it... these are the enemies of free and civilized peoples everywhere.
thecavemaster Wrote:Jihadist Islam as a "theopolitical construct"... the fact that the Koran can be used to arrive at the Jihadist mindset... the fact that these folks base their actions, their worldview on the belief that they are doing, following,fulfilling the will of Allah.... I don't hear many in the leadership set that say anything much to the contrary of this. Now, many in the Islamic community in America, in England, etc. argue that they do not view the Koran this way, that to take the Koran and use it this way is a perversion. Other commentators may suggest that this more peaceable way of viewing the Koran is the correct one. However, as Americans, the jihadist "theopolitical construct" and those who hold to it... these are the enemies of free and civilized peoples everywhere.
Wouldn't it have have easier just to say that there the bad guys of the Muslim sect view the Koran as passages to produce violence, while the good guys of the Muslim faith view it's scriptures with peaceful intentions. Gee, CM, cant you ever just speak in English?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Wouldn't it have have easier just to say that there the bad guys of the Muslim sect view the Koran as passages to produce violence, while the good guys of the Muslim faith view it's scriptures with peaceful intentions. Gee, CM, cant you ever just speak in English?

No, it wouldn't have been easier.
thecavemaster Wrote:No, it wouldn't have been easier.

lol Yeah probably not. You da man, CM!!!!:worthy:

I said the exact same thing that you did without all of the stupid BS.
I think the Colonel makes some very good points in that last clip.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:lol Yeah probably not. You da man, CM!!!!:worthy:

I said the exact same thing that you did without all of the stupid BS.

One man's "stupid BS" is another's man's way of communicating... as always, Kimball, I find it very touchin'...
thecavemaster Wrote:One man's "stupid BS" is another's man's way of communicating... as always, Kimball, I find it very touchin'...

I liken it to a basketball player thowing a behind the back, no look pass to a guy standing wide open underneath the basket, after 3 minutes of a Curly Neal dribbling performance. In reality all it took to accomplish a score was to throw a simple two handed bounce pass to an unguarded teammate.. Streetball, CM, streetball!!!!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I liken it to a basketball player thowing a behind the back, no look pass to a guy standing wide open underneath the basket after 3 minutes of a Curly Neal dribbling performance. In reality all it took to accomplish a score was to throw a simple two handed bounce pass toan unguarded teammate.. Streetball, CM, streetball.

I like the analogy, as a basketball junkie. However, "there are war mongering Moslems, citing the Koran... and there are peace loving Moslems, citing the Koran" isn't exactly what I was saying. You paint in broad brush, Kimball... you surely do.
I love listening to conservative politicians like Allen West and Chris Cristie speak and I love this political ad by Colonel West. I will be shocked if Allen West is not a member of Congress in 2011.

[YOUTUBE="Allen West Challenges President Obama to a Debate"]<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fHEqSG2KD0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fHEqSG2KD0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Did anyone miss me?