Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best shooters in the 59th
East Ridge has two really nice players, they got Courtney Conley and Sam Smith. Conley is a really nice player inside and out. She can also hit the 3
Smith, she is mostly a spot shooter for the warriors, she is a great 3 point threat. she can get hot at any time.
Paige Lowe from pike central can shoot the lights out. Holly Harris is just an 9th grader but man can she bust em. Thompson can shoot when she follows through but i think she is improving. Haley Ratliff is really takin some shots now she is butin them.
East Ridge can kill you win they are on.
East Ridge is a all around game team this year. They got the height and everthing, but the only problem i see with East Ridge is there guard play, they need work a little on that ,but baller_50 is right when they are on, i not think that there are many teams in the region that could beat them.
Sarah Davis-Pikeville
Jodi Yates from East Ridge can also shoot well.
Haley Ratliff from Central is a good shooter also
I agree with ya there bigdawg.

"bigdawg" Wrote:Paige Lowe from pike central can shoot the lights out. Holly Harris is just an 9th grader but man can she bust em. Thompson can shoot when she follows through but i think she is improving. Haley Ratliff is really takin some shots now she is butin them.
From what i have heard is the coach won't even play Paige Lowe what is up with that. If i ain't badly mistaken she is #6 in the region and Haley Ratliff is #1 in the region. How could you go wrong with these two girls. I believe both these girls should be starters on the team.

:wtf1:
I'm pretty sure she has been playing.
Conley and Smith from East Ridge can flat out bust them!
Both threats from the arch, both can drive the paint, those are two girls that I wouldn't want to mess with on the hardwood.
Paigle lowe
Brittany Manns
Sally Roberts