Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Players In The 14th Region
who are the Top Players in the 14th Region in 2010????
Don't know much yet about other teams in the reigion but Jenkins will have a strong Senior class with 6 senior starters led by 2 of the region's best in Brashear at catcher and Walker at SS. Don't overlook Webb's bat and her arm as the new starting pitcher. Slapper outfielders Goff and Belcher will also have a strong year.
sammie king from knott co
As I had stated in an earlier post, Lyda Arvin, the short stop from Estill County, got 14th Region Player of the Year.
a few of the girls from Knott Central should step up this year and show some game.
watch out for em.
the.one.and.only. Wrote:As I had stated in an earlier post, Lyda Arvin, the short stop from Estill County, got 14th Region Player of the Year.

I agree. I have seen Arvin play, she is very good. I thought she graduated last year and didn't realize she was still around.
1bassman Wrote:I agree. I have seen Arvin play, she is very good. I thought she graduated last year and didn't realize she was still around.

she's a senior this year. she's 1 of 6 seniors on the Estill Squad
Strikeout King Wrote:she's a senior this year. she's 1 of 6 seniors on the Estill Squad

How many of the six seniors are starters?
1bassman Wrote:How many of the six seniors are starters?

idk how many start but here are there names and numbers:

4 - April Hall (OF)

6 - Lyda Arvin (SS)

10 - Jodi Dawes (OF, 2B)

12 - Morgan Johnson (OF)

20 - Morgan Noland ©

22 - Shayla Brinegar (1B, OF)
Strikeout King Wrote:idk how many start but here are there names and numbers:

4 - April Hall (OF)

6 - Lyda Arvin (SS)

10 - Jodi Dawes (OF, 2B)

12 - Morgan Johnson (OF)

20 - Morgan Noland ©

22 - Shayla Brinegar (1B, OF)

Thanks
Whitney Back is the best ALL AROUND player in the 14th Region. She can Hit, Throw, Run, Glove it up anywhere, and she is a heck of a pitcher. Not bad for a Freshman.
warmachine Wrote:Whitney Back is the best ALL AROUND player in the 14th Region. She can Hit, Throw, Run, Glove it up anywhere, and she is a heck of a pitcher. Not bad for a Freshman.

Who does Whitney play for?
Perry County Central
warmachine Wrote:Perry County Central

Ok, Thanks. I know who you are talking about now.I thought she played for PCC but I wasn't sure. She is a good player and will be a really good player by the time she graduates but the title of "the best all around player in the region" might be a bit premature at least for this year.
Can someone tell me who is going to be Letcher Central go to players this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I agree with Arvin from Estill.
anyone from powell?