Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky's new LBJ Shoes
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Just Because Adolf Rupp Wouldnt Allow It. Smile

True True. With The Help Of The Duke Lacrosse team In Case Some Underage Teens Get Involved.

I guess we can all hope that we don't overnight express them to a recruit....
I think it is neat that Lebron is a UK supporter...But those shoes are FUGLY! I hate when teams try to throw black into uniforms, especially traditional teams! You don't see Bama, Penn State and others doing this. I mean, the Mr.Wildcat tribute was understood. WE ARE BLUE AND WHITE and should stay BLUE AND WHITE. Just my opinion though.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think it is neat that Lebron is a UK supporter...But those shoes are FUGLY! I hate when teams try to throw black into uniforms, especially traditional teams! You don't see Bama, Penn State and others doing this. I mean, the Mr.Wildcat tribute was understood. WE ARE BLUE AND WHITE and should stay BLUE AND WHITE. Just my opinion though.

Great post PB5, I couldn't agree more.:Thumbs:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:In the time it took you to type that a UT football player has already devised a plan to steal the first shipment.

:thatsfunn:lmao::1:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think it is neat that Lebron is a UK supporter...But those shoes are FUGLY! I hate when teams try to throw black into uniforms, especially traditional teams! You don't see Bama, Penn State and others doing this. I mean, the Mr.Wildcat tribute was understood. WE ARE BLUE AND WHITE and should stay BLUE AND WHITE. Just my opinion though.
Though I agree with you on teams using black in their uni's ( I have stated several times on here I hate our black uniforms) those shoes are nice. I would rock those as basketball shoes. Not to wear all the time.
those are sweet shoes for sure..
I like the shoes but personally I would have preferred a new version of UK's first Nike shoe, The Nike Dunk. Now that was a BLUE and WHITE shoe.
Would anybody else like to see some throwback unis.