Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6th grade KBA State updates?
Wondering how everyone did.
Hazard beat North Oldham by about 15, R.W. Combs beat Eastside by about 30, Elliott won, Adair won, Jbs lost, team called Kammerer out of Louisville looked good, Elkhorn looked good.
Final 4:
Elkhorn vs Adair Co.
Kammerer vs R.W. Combs
It's really a shame that the board of education at Shelby County did not allow the 6th grade team to compete today at 9:00, I believe that they had a great chance to win the entire tournament.
Finals:
Kammerer vs Adair Co.
Conratulations Krammerer. Great job and great win. You guys were the best team there!! Love the big kid and PG. These kids have a great future!

Did anyone see the kid from RW Combs...Braxton Beverly? The team only made it to the final four, but this kid put on a show!! All I have to say about that is...NASTY!!! I know KY has John Wall but Perry County has White Wall,lol. Good job!
bdub Wrote:Conratulations Krammerer. Great job and great win. You guys were the best team there!! Love the big kid and PG. These kids have a great future!

Did anyone see the kid from RW Combs...Braxton Beverly? The team only made it to the final four, but this kid put on a show!! All I have to say about that is...NASTY!!! I know KY has John Wall but Perry County has White Wall,lol. Good job!

He is good but im gonna say he is already physically mature
I Have seen Braxton several times and he has been impressive each time. It will be fun to watch him grow as a player.
ky wildcats Wrote:He is good but im gonna say he is already physically mature

I would say stronger because his father told me in Lexington at KBA State Tour, that he had been doing push-ups and jump rope for 3yrs. I talked to him. He has no FACIAL hair or UNDERARM hair. He is 12yrs old and no one was close to him in that tourney. He was the BEST there by far. If there would have been an MVP he would have deserved it. Kid is awesome.
Is his dad Heston Beverly that played at Dilce Combs?
Heston is his uncle, Richard is his dad.
Hey does anyone know anything about that Melton and Stotts kid from adair. They looked very talented. Stotts kids looked like talented scorers and leaders of their team.
Yea, the melton kid is on our 6th grade Kentucky Elite Kings team, Stotts is a good player as well though