Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central '06
How do you think the golden eagles will do in 06?
Should be pretty good.
we lost a lot of seniors last year, but still have a lot of upcoming talent.
JCHS will be a good team this season. They return a lot of players. I look for them to play Pikeville for the region
"tb15" Wrote:JCHS will be a good team this season. They return a lot of players. I look for them to play Pikeville for the region
JC will be good, but I think they lost too much from last season. Justin Blanton is on of the best athletes in the region, and Fyffe is on of the premier pitchers. Plummer will be a leader in the outfield and should provide some potent offense as well. I see JC contending again, but I just think they lost too much experience to win another region title.
Who will be their starters in 06?
Who will be pitching for them in 06?
JCHS will be tough again this season. Coach Hall and Coach Estep will also get things back to form. Also I hear the EAGLES will have a new edition to the coaching staff. Tim Baldwin will return to the JCHS program this season. Hall, Estep, and Baldwin played on the 95 and 96 regional championship team for JCHS. Should be an exciting season for the EAGLES.
They Should Do Good...They Did Lose Some Great Players...But They Also Return A Lot Of Talent...I Look For Them To Be Playing In The Regional Championship...
i agree with u eagle fan
Hall is a great coach.
They are lucky to have him:Glasses:
Jc always seems to have a good team
........:mad: ..........
:insane: I need five post to play some games:Sad04:
i think JC has a lot of potential for a great season this year, they just need to work hard to make up for the players lost last year.
Final Four....
the worst
the worst?
should have a good season
I think J.D. Plummer will be the key to the season. He must improve his hitting and get on base. A walk or single could easily turn into a triple! His centerfield play is excellent.:wenumber1
I Think they will do good with big hitters returning such as Blanton and Fyfe will domminate the mound
"jchsrulz" Wrote:I think J.D. Plummer will be the key to the season. He must improve his hitting and get on base. A walk or single could easily turn into a triple! His centerfield play is excellent.:wenumber1
I will give Plummer that he can turn singles into triples. He isn't the key though, the pitching for JC is key this year!!!
Yea, but plummer is still a very important part with his speed.
Coach Hall is a great coach, but does he kinda look like Shreck? I mean hes got the biggest head on a human i have ever seen.

I love him and think hes a great coach, but how do they find a hat that will fit his water head?
"Eagle Football" Wrote:Yea, but plummer is still a very important part with his speed.

That is what I said!!! It is just with the pitching that the Eagles graduated both Conley and Adam Blanton last year so to find replacements for them is more important!!!
"wildman_06" Wrote:That is what I said!!! It is just with the pitching that the Eagles graduated both Conley and Adam Blanton last year so to find replacements for them is more important!!!

Staying away from injury, JC should have a deep pitching staff. I believe Fyffe was the Ace of the staff last year. J. Blanton has great stuff, and don't forget the lefty JD Plummer. But I see JK Ratliff pitching quite a bit this year also. Chase Richardson has State Tournament experience which may see some middle relief tosses. So, I'll still say scoring runs and stealing them is going to be the key to the season.

Let's start the season today!!:dance: