Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are people waking up
I look at this site every morning, most of the time there are 4-8 people on the politics side. This morning there were 94. So whatever the reason, people becoming more interested in politics, is a good thing.
notamoocher Wrote:I look at this site every morning, most of the time there are 4-8 people on the politics side. This morning there were 94. So whatever the reason, people becoming more interested in politics, is a good thing.

Probably State Of The Union Last Night, Or There wanting Mr Kimball and Hoot to Run For Office.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Probably State Of The Union Last Night, Or There wanting Mr Kimball and Hoot to Run For Office.

If drafted, I will not run; If nominated, I will not accept; If elected, I will not serve.

There just aint no way I can hold an office and babysit Wildcat too.:biggrin:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:If drafted, I will not run; If nominated, I will not accept; If elected, I will not serve.

Why not. It pays good, there may be some oil reserves in martin county u can invade.:thatsfunn
Mr.Kimball Wrote:If drafted, I will not run; If nominated, I will not accept; If elected, I will not serve.

Besides, Im just about potty trained.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Besides, Im just about potty trained.

Intelligence reports say there may be contaminated hamburgers of mass destruction (HMD's)over there, so backing up and punting could be an option..
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Intelligence reports say there may be contaminated hamburgers of mass destruction (HMD's)over there, so backing up and punting may be an option..

LMAO

Seriously that was funny.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Intelligence reports say there may be contaminated hamburgers of mass destruction (HMD's)over there, so backing up and punting could be an option..

Must be the same intelligence that reported the WMD in iraq huh..... lol.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:LMAO

Seriously that was funny.

Stick around junior, there is much I can teach you.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Must be the same intelligence that reported the WMD in iraq huh..... lol.
Nope it's my own special forces. The KIA(Kimball Intelligence Agency).They are an elite force, that are specially trained to with stand anything that gets thrown at them. They are not like those government sissies. You cant send boys to do a man's job. Those hamburgers over at "The Grill" have been known to actually kill people.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Nope it's my own special forces. The KIA(Kimball Intelligence Agency).They are an elite force, that are specially trained to with stand anything that gets thrown at them. They are not like those government sissies. You cant send boys to do a man's job. Those hamburgers over at "The Grill" have been known to actually kill people.

Maybe thats why they switched me to frontline?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Maybe thats why they switched me to frontline?

Actually it's the 1st step to sending you out the door. You mean, you didn't get the hint?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Actually it's the 1st step to sending you out the door. You mean, you didn't get the hint?

I cook, front line or whatever i plan on doing. Whats your special workforce their gramps. SSI?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I cook, front line or whatever i plan on doing. Whats your special workforce their gramps. SSI?

:lmao:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I cook, front line or whatever i plan on doing. Whats your special workforce their gramps. SSI?

Well now your versatility is certainly impressive. You must just about run the place?

As for the SSI deal....OUCH!!! And here I made an all out effort to be nice today. Boy I learned my lesson.:biggrin:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Well now your versatility is certainly impressive. You must just about run the place?

As for the SSI deal....OUCH!!! And here I made an all out effort to be nice today. Boy I learned my lesson.:biggrin:

I also can mop floors. Smile. They may let me count the register after closing. I would be so excited.

As for the SSI Deal. Sad, If it offends you then sorry.
notamoocher Wrote:I look at this site every morning, most of the time there are 4-8 people on the politics side. This morning there were 94. So whatever the reason, people becoming more interested in politics, is a good thing.
There is plenty of time for people to fall asleep again before November. For the time being, I think Obama has awakened many voters that he would prefer to see snoozing.
If they are not waking up they certainly should before all freedom (and income) are gone! Too many people are complacent about national politics and willingly and blindly allow others to make decisions for them...wait a minute, this reminds me of ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6YdNmK77k&feature=related"]YouTube- Bob Hope on Zombies and Democrats[/ame]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:There is plenty of time for people to fall asleep again before November. For the time being, I think Obama has awakened many voters that he would prefer to see snoozing.
Yesterday the 15th there were 104 on here, maybe people will stay awake.
[[Image: http://somecountryforoldmen.files.wordpr...lboard.jpg]

Personally I do not think he has done anything to be impeached but, obviously, people ARE waking up!
Joe Friday Wrote:[[Image: http://somecountryforoldmen.files.wordpr...lboard.jpg]

Personally I do not think he has done anything to be impeached but, obviously, people ARE waking up!
As long as Joe Biden has a pulse, Republicans would be wise to rule out impeachment - even if they win every single election in November. Obama is a horrible president but a Biden presidency would make a decent movie plot - a comedy, of course.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:As long as Joe Biden has a pulse, Republicans would be wise to rule out impeachment - even if they win every single election in November.

AMEN!!!:thatsfunn
Speaking of our imbecilic VP, the all-time gaffe champion among modern politicians, here is his latest one.

Fortunately for Biden, the AP corrected this gaffe for Slow Joe. Unfortunately for AP, the gaffe was caught on video.

[INDENT][YOUTUBE="Joe Biden, boldly leading America into the 20th Century"]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ciGyvb8gyY&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ciGyvb8gyY&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE][/INDENT]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bH6IWSTD0E"]YouTube- New Billboard "Hows That Hope And Change Workin"[/ame]

This is getting interesting!